Chapter 2.

He slowly leaed in and kissed me sofly on the lips. After getting over the initial shock i kissed him back. after a while of softly kissing, it started to get more heated. i soon realized what the hell i was doing. i was kissing my best friend.what?! i pulled away and he looked down before murmuring a sorry. i told him i had to go and ran out of the house as fast as i could. i was so confused. i mean, i had aways found jai attractive but he was my friend and i didn't think of him in that way...or at least i thought i didn't. i was a mess. there were so many things running through my head. when i got in, i just collapsed on my bed and fell to sleep.

My alarm woke me up at half six the next morning. i slowly dragged myself out of bed and walked to the bathroom. when i got there i realized how much of a mess i looked. my eyes were red and puffy and my makeup was smeared all over my face. it was then that i realized i had been crying. but to be honest i had no clue why. i got ready for school..dreading seeing jai there. i quickly checked my phone before i left: i had 23 text messages and 17 missed calls and i bet you can guess who they were from.

i honestly felt bad. but what could i do..i fell asleep. oh well. i could just apologize at school when i saw him. but that was the problem. when i went round to the brooks' house, only luke came down the stairs . 'jai's ill today so he's not going to school...guess it's just you and me babe' luke said. i obviously knew that jai wasn't ill and that he was just annoying me, but by the look on lukes face, he obviously had no clue of the events that happened in his bedroom last night...and i wanted it to stay that way. i didn't want anyone to find out because i just wanted to forget about it. i just nodded my head and left out the door with him. luke kept talking to me the whole way there, but to be honest i wasn't listening to a word he said. i was too wrapped up in this whole jai thing. if he wanted to avoid and ignore me then fine. that's the way it would be.