Text 25

Um haha this chapter will be a bit 18+++++ so jhope you enjoy

Gucci_Tae🔥 messaged you!

Gucci_Tae🔥
I can't believe you hit me with a light saber

Kooks.Pics🌹
Why can't you believe it?

Gucci_Tae🔥
I thought it would be more like you trying to choke me

Kooks.Pics🌹
I don't use VIOLENCE

Kooks.Pics🌹
but I use violence

Gucci_Tae🔥
THAT'S THE SAME THING

Kooks.Pics🌹
No, ones more stricter than the other

Gucci_Tae🔥
I will give you another hickey on that skin of yours

Kooks.Pics🌹
Where at? Hm?

Gucci_Tae🔥
Don't tease me

Kooks.Pics🌹
Idea|
But Tae~

Kooks.Pics🌹
I want you right now...

Gucci_Tae🔥
I'm not home, I'm doing a shoot

Gucci_Tae🔥
Why are you so horny right now

Kooks.Pics🌹

Pics🌹

Kooks.Pics🌹
Tae.....

Gucci_Tae🔥
You piece of shit...

Gucci_Tae🔥
God damnit

Kooks.Pics🌹
Can I touch myself? Please

Gucci_Tae🔥
Touch yourself to the point you'll cum but stop yourself

Kooks.Pics🌹
I want you to touch me

Gucci_Tae🔥
15 minutes

Gucci_Tae🔥
I said I'm going home sick

Kooks.Pics🌹
Daddy...

Gucci_Tae🔥
Stop you're turning me on so much

Gucci_Tae🔥
It's hard to hide a boner

Kooks.Pics🌹 sent an audio message!

Daddy I want you to make me feel so good- ah mm *panting* hurry I can't take much longer

Gucci_Tae🔥
5 minutes baby hold up

Gucci_Tae🔥
Try driving while masturbating

Kooks.Pics🌹 sent an audio message!

Let me cum daddy a-ah ple-ease

Gucci_Tae🔥
I'm at the door is it unlocked

Kooks.Pics🌹
Yes

Taehyung opened the door and went straight to Jungkook's bedroom. As he walked in, he saw a brown haired boy arching his back and moaning his boyfriend's name with his pants to his ankles.

The older crawled on top of him, desperately kissing his lips. The younger stopped his movements and immediately kissed back, placing his hands on Taehyung's back.

The older moved his lips down to Jungkook's neck, sucking and biting on his sweet spot making the younger moan and whimper quietly.

Taehyung lifted Jungkook's shirt completely off, kissing his collarbone and chest right after. The younger tangled his fingers in the older's hair with a slight grip.

As Taehyung moved his way down the younger, he reached his exposed member. The older wrapped his fingers around it, causing Jungkook to let go of his hair and grab the bedsheet.

"Daddy please..." Jungkook breathed out, closing his eyes when the older began to move his hand up and down.

Another sensation was felt on Jungkook's length, the feeling of a mouth. He arched his back immediately and moaned a bit louder, a few small whines followed.

After five minutes of the older sucking Jungkook off, he stopped. The older took the rest of the younger's pants off and slid down his own.

"Do you want daddy?" Taehyung growled as he threw his jeans on the floor, leaving him only in his boxers.

The younger's cheeks turned red, covering his eyes with his forearm. He nodded.

"Open." He said as his fingers touched Jungkook's lips. The younger opened his mouth, taking in his fingers and sucking on them.

After they were lubricated enough, Taehyung spread Jungkook's legs with his other hand and inserted one finger.

The younger moved his hands to the bedsheets again, gripping slightly. "A-ah Ta-Tae" he rolled his hips up as the older added another finger and thrusting his fingers a bit faster.

"Fuck baby, moan my name." He said as he bit his lip and added another finger.

Jungkook did as told, he moaned Taehyung's name loud and clear as the older left hickies on his chest.

"Just fuck me already I want you-" he arched his back, near to his orgasm. The older slid his fingers out and pulled his boxers down, exposing his large member. "W-will that fit?"

"It will don't worry." He reassured as he sat between the younger's legs. He began to push in slowly, waiting until Jungkook felt comfortable.

The younger shut his eyes tightly, his stomach tightened as well as his grip. A list of cuss words spilled from his mouth as Taehyung began to move his hips slowly.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ