'I love you' s

Its been about four weeks now, and much to my dismay its not been that bad. Jimin has kept his distance, but has been looking after hyunhee.

It was my mothers birthday, and as she had wanted to do since hyunhee was born, I let her take her granddaughter to Disney world.

"Ma, I can take her anytime, you spend your money on yourself." I protested, but the older woman simply shook her head, grasping the small girls hand before taking a hold of her suitcase.

"Don't be silly. Taking my precious baby to her dreamland is the best birthday present ever." She demanded, kissing my forehead. "Now you take care of yourself, hunny. I love you." I smile, returning the gesture before kneeling down and kissing hyunhee goodbye.

I watch as the car pulls from the driveway, slowly disappearing.

I close the door shortly after, only to be welcomed with a harsh shove into the door by Jimin.

I roll my eyes, not even bothering to look at him. "Let me go, jimin." To which he just chuckles, his hands on either side of my waist pressing harder against the wood.

"We need to talk this out." He states.

"Talk what out?" I say, pushing my tongue against the inside of my cheek as I roll it to the other side, watching his eyes follow it.

"Us. I'm done with all this. I.." His voice trails off, his eyes looking anywhere but my questioning gaze.

"You...?" I ask, giving him an eyebrow.

"I miss you."

As if a dam had broke, all of my feelings, emotions, heartaches, they had all snapped into each sell and organ, each moving particle in my body. After so many years of me not being with him, I felt like I was back in square one.

"W-what..?" At this point, I didnt even know what or who I was. My eyes on his as I stare into them, watching as the warm chocolate brown colour reflects my own, his body heat transfers onto me due to our proximity.

"I said I miss you. I miss you in my arms, in the mornings, at night, I miss your eyes, your hair, your nose, your body, your lips, I miss you. Every hour of every damn day I regret everything I've done, what I've become and the fact that I let you go so easily. I fucking miss you." His voice had never been more serious in his entire life.

I shake my head, looking down.

I can't forgive him.

Right?

His hands edge up to my arms, making its way up to my shoulders.

He continues to stare at me, his lips parted slightly as his eyes begin to drop down.

"I love you."

I open my mouth slightly, gasping ever so quietly im pretty sure he couldn't even hear it despite our distance. He licked his lips as he what he watched mine.

"I miss you too."

His hands sneak underneath my shirt, stroking the dip of my waist, his cold finger tips making me flinch forward, our lips even closer than before.

His lips part in anticipation, edging to meet mine.

" 사랑해 " he whispers, and just as his lips touched mine, a loud ring went off in my pocket.

I put the phone to my ear as Jimin backs away, but his eyes never leave mine. "Hello? ...oh, Taehyung." His face drops, along with his gaze, and makes his way upstairs, the door slamming moments later.

"Yeah, sorry I was just finishing dinner." I lie, walking into the kitchen.

His deep voice calms me, almost as if he was here. The convocation ended quickly, of course saying 'I love you'.

Little did I know, Jimin was listening.
________________

Jimins POV:

Choking on my own sobs, I grab my shoes and coat, slamming the front door behind me.

I miss her..but i'm too late.