Pilot

I might sound like a dramatic teen at the end, but remember you chose to listen to me flaunt over boys, skip through fights, parties, and sexual tension between others. If you want, leave now. Get out while you still can. Because what I'm about to tell you isn't in the normal High School movies where the nerdy girl or guy gets bullied by the the popular kids. And throughout the whole thing the nerd just wants to be cool. That's a little bit of what I'm saying, but it isn't. I promise.

Now my story begins on freshmen year of high school. The early years of high school and a big slap in the ass of puberty. It might seem unusual to most but I was a pretty skinny girl. Well before my mom and recent bullies talking about how I starved myself changed all of that. I worked on my body and worked out very often. I would usually run with my good friend, Archie Andrews. 

Very charming person, and an amazing boyfriend. To most. He was a very buff person and was on the football team, if you haven't already guessed. I on the other hand, did not work on the popular kind of sport, like cheerleading for that matter. I was a writer for the Blue and Gold and I still am. 

It's a pretty calming spot to work on projects for people along with myself. Oh, and a good place for high school jocks and douches to take their girlfriends. It's so silent and so isolated from the rest of the school that it's a perfect place to fuck in. You would not believe how many orgasm towels, loose clothing, and condom rappers I have found in there. Eventually I told the principal and he trusted me so much that he gave me a key. Thank god for that. One time a couple tried getting in after I unlocked the door. Lucky for me, I locked the door behind me and I sent that couple the lovely finger of mine.

After freshmen year, things became a little bit easier. Knowing that every single problem that was caused last year, I was going to resolve them this year. Along with my HUGE crush on Archie. The moment I realized I have somewhat fallen in love with him was very cheesy. He touched my hand after passing me a paper in class and at that moment, I knew he was the one. Now, I beg to differ. "Hey Betty, do you want to go on a run before it gets darker?" He asked.

I desperately nodded. Obviously, all I wanted to do was run all the way into his arms. And just wondered what his abs looked like under a different lighting. The night, I nearly lost my virginity. My mother's voice would play in the back of my head every time he tried lifting my shirt. Thankfully, I stopped him. Where we were was probable not the most flattering place to loose your virginity. He tried fucking me in his truck. After our run he pinned me to the side of his truck, kissed me a lot and then pushed me into the truck. Kissing him was like making out with a dog. That night, I couldn't sleep. It was terrible. Along with the next week. I tried my best to ignore the little bastard. He was like a lost animal, looking for it's owner. I got numerous text messages from him, which was extremely creepy. Finally I went out with him. The relationship surprisingly lasted til the rest of the year. But on the last day of school, I caught him fucking my best friend, Veronica Lodge. I don't know why I gave him a copy of my key to the Blue and Gold. It made no sense. But over the summer, things changed.

The relationship between Archie and Veronica grew bigger and stronger. I was still single, until I met someone. I was the person who was fascinated by abandoned or old places with junk just laying around everywhere. I would walk around and try to find things that I could use for a decoration or to just tinker around with. I would do it as a kid all the time with my sister and a few of my other friends. Mostly Archie since he was fascinated by the same thing and he would just bring it home to add to our tree house. 

Anyways, I went to the Southside to go look at one of the places Archie found on the way out of town. I was a little happy that he thought of me when he found it. He told me that there were a lot of abandoned trailers there. If you haven't already guessed it was Sunnyside Trailer Park. I walked into the (what I thought was an abandoned) trailer park. It was a little dark and dewy but I already expected that out of this place. I walked through, saw a few flickering lights but wasn't hesitant to investigate. There was one trailer that kind of caught my eye. It had a motorcycle with a tarp over it. Stairs that went up to a dark door. I felt like someone lived there but at the same time, it seemed untouched. So for safe precautions I knocked on the door. I knocked a few times, then the door opened on it's own. Automatically I knew, this place hasn't been locked so that means no one lives here. I walked through the door, it felt cold and was completely dark.

I turned on my flashlight and watched as it ran through the rest of the trailer. The couch was an unusual pattern and the TV was kind of a old fashioned design. I traveled into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I saw food (no shit), but it wasn't old or moldy. It was a new and the expiration date was still a month left. I was about to abort my mission until I felt a strong arm wrap around my tiny waist. My phone dropped on the floor and I was dragged onto the old couch. The light was turned on and I began to scream until a hand was roughly placed on top of my mouth so I could shut up. "Who the hell are you you? And what do you want?"

I had no explanation. I blacked out after that. To what I woke up to was maybe in a way worse position then before...