Gum

Headcanons for this: The boys are chewing gum and their girlfriend comes over and kisses them but when she pulls away their gum is gone and she's chewing

(I forgot who I got it from on tumblr, if you know please tell me so I can give them the right credits)

~Henry Bowers~

"Give me a piece."
"Get your own, babe."
You reach across to grab a stick of gum and he pulls away, holding the wrinkled package high above his head and out of your grasp. But your resolve is steadfast and you place one hand on his arm for support as the other stretches out with the rest of your body, placing your body in dangerously close proximity to his.
"C'mon" You whine. "Just a stick."
"No." He smacks the gum in his mouth."You always take two and spit them out after five minutes."
You pout. "Not my fault Juicy Fruit has a short enjoyment rate. Buy better gum."
"Fuck you."
Your body grows lax and you crack a smile. Running your hand over the swell of his cheek you bring him into a passionate kiss and Henry, never one to pass up a sure thing, vigorously returns the gesture.
You gently tug his top lip as you withdraw from the kiss, what was once his wad of gum, now safely tuck between your tongue and cheek.
"Done so soon?"
You don't have to look up from your watch to know a cocky grin is waiting for you on Henry's face. What a ham.
"Mhm. I got class in two." You blow a quick, bright yellow bubble, and give him a wink. "See you around, babe."

~Patrick Hockstetter~

There are ridges in his tongue; excess scar tissue from biting it too many times. It's the price he has to pay for not feeling pain.
It's the price you have to pay when he lavishes you with wet strokes of his tongue and sloppy kisses. The feeling is subtle but note worthy, not necessary good or bad just different; nothing you've experienced with anyone else before.
They're usually temporary, only staying prolong periods when he's chewing gum. Like today.
You tell him to spit it out.
He tells you to make him.
So you do.
The kiss is rough and sloppy.
Both of you determined to come out on top.
He'd sooner swallow it whole than give it to you but you don't give that option.
In the end you win and you flaunt it with a cocky bubble. It pops shortly after Patrick pulls another stick of gum from his pockets.

~Belch Huggins~

"C'MON!" You scream, rattling the fence that separates the baseball field from peanut gallery. Belch just barely managed to hit that last pitch, but boy did it go flying; all the way to the out right field and now he was running like mad, making it to third base before the ball could travel to shortstop.
"KEEP! RUNNING!" Both Henry and you shout in unison and Belch follows the orders like a good boy, leaving dust in his tracks as he skids onto home plate. Victor's celebrates the point from first base.
After the game you run and leap into Belch's arms with such force he has to spin you to stay on his own feet.
"You were amazing!" You beam.
"D'aw thanks." He blushes.
"Disgusting." Henry gags when you shove your tongue down Belch's throat, swept up in the moment.
Your eyes roll and you pull away to congratulate Victor, who was still talking shop with a few of their teammates. As you walk over to him you catch a glimpse of Belch nudging Henry in the side and a faint, "Where's my gum?"
"Did you swallow it?"
You lap your tongue over something that hadn't been there before...
Whoops.

~Victor Criss~

Victor groans in the crook of your neck and you laugh, patting him on the shoulder supportively.
"He's a fucking twat."
"So is Henry." You muse.
"There's a difference."
"What?"
Victor doesn't answer.
He blows a bubble against your skin, snapping the gum in his teeth. It's a repetitive motion he does about five to seven times, just killing time before Belch calls for him via honk.
"You know... Instead of you wallowing, we could be enjoying each other's company."
"I rather wallow."
You roll your eyes and lift him from your shoulder so your eyes meet. "Try again."
He cracks a smile and gives you a kiss. "I mean enjoy each other's company?"
You nod, pressing your forehead against his. "That's better."
Victor laughs and kisses you tenderly, with heated passion that grows with every passing second. He holds you close, hands entwining with your hair and gives it a frustrating tug when he hears that familiar horn outside your driveway.
The two of you stop and look towards the window.
"Better hurry." you whisper, "Henry isn't a patient man."
Victor groans and stands up, straightening out his clothes. His eyes raking over the room for all his belongings.
"Got your house key?"
"Yeah."
"Wallet?"
"Yeah."
"Gum?"
"– Gum?" He looks up at you with wide eyes, as you smack on what used to occupy his, practically beaming with a mischievous grin. Quick he dips down to give you another kiss and retrieve his gum. "Yup."