Secret Admirer: Worf x reader pt.2

(Y/N)'s POV:

I woke up and stretched. Realising my uniform from yesterday was still on, I roll off my bed to change into a clean one. As soon as that's done, I check the time.

9:36

My shift starts at 10, so I decide to write a secret admirer letter. I find my padd and start writing.

'Dearest Worf,
     I can not express how my heart burns for you. I love spending time with you, just hanging out and drinking or meditating. I like sparring with you, as well. You are a great opponent.'

I think back to the times I've spent with Worf. That one time he drank me under the table and took me back to my quarters while I was amazed by the fact he was an alien. The time we used the Holodeck to meditate in the forest. The other time in the Holodeck when we sparred with a variety of Klingon weapons. I still have a scar on my inner thigh from where he scratched me. I continued writing.

'Dearest Worf,
     I can not express how my heart burns for you. I love spending time with you, just hanging out and drinking or meditating. I like sparring with you, as well. You are a great opponent. Your next hint of who I am is, I have (h/c) hair.
     -Your secret admirer'

I looked the note over for spelling errors and smiled when I found none. Then deciding to print it, I left my quarters for the copying room.

"I wonder why a ship in the 23rd century needs a copying room," I thought to myself as I navigated the halls, "We all just use technology anyway!" Before I could get too deep in my thoughts, I reached the copying room and did my thing; rushing off to the night shift immidiately after.

----------
Worf's POV:

I stepped off the turbolift and onto the bridge, stalking over to my station quickly. Another note lie on the panel. I read it and feel my heart tighten. I've sparred with this person? I spar with very few people... That narrows it down quite a bit.

"Is it another note, Commander Worf?" A feminine voice asks sweetly. I look up from the note to see a smug looking Deeana Troi.

"Yes counselor, it has been signed by this secret admirer," I reply, a slight gruffness tinting my voice. Why was she so intrigued by this secret admirer?

"I have some information you may want to know," Troi whispered as she strode up to my post. That grabbed my attention.

"I would very much like to know this information," I responded, trying not to let my voice whine. I yearned to know if my secret admirer is (Y/N) or not. If the feelings I have for them are returned, I would like to persue a relationship.

"All I should say is they work in security," Troi says, a polite smile gracing her lips as she does. (Y/N) works in security. (Y/N) has (h/c) hair. I have sparred with (Y/N) before. I have meditated with (Y/N) before. How could I forget the time (Y/N) and I played a human drinking game? They stumbled around until realising I wasn't human then freaked out, amazed while I told them about my culture.

That's when I decided. I was going to meet up with (Y/N) and tell them how I feel.

Troi seemed to sense my fluttery feeling because she broke out into a huge grin.

"Go get her!"