Advice #2.0(This might take another chapter)

My autocorrect thing doesn't work on google drive anymore so if there are mistakes, not my fault entirely.....

Anyways a good start to talk about is cliques. I have seen them a ton on "hot". But let us go down the basic cliques that almost been used several times!

First off we start with the most common one I find in the hot combined is....really nothing. I mean all miraculers have a "type" of reading which is mostly cliques but sometimes original from scratch ideas.

Anyways, my friend and I decided to sum up first, the "Marinette being princess of China".  If you look at it, usually its either Marinette being some long lost princess or really have known she is a princess all along. Of course excluding her being a princess and not staying in Paris in modern time, most of the time. I am not totally criticizing anyone of my fellow friends, but just pointing out the common clique of it. 

If it is a Marinette being some long lost princess she never knew, things could get interesting. Depending on where you take it, I prefer it to be confusing for Marinette. Like she is lost, and she has no idea. But maybe it would make more sense if she was just not the heir. Unless the plot is she is staying with someone that is not her parents. Of course, it is a trusty adult or not. 

If Marinette was knowing she had been a princess all along, depending on what path, it is usually these paths. One, she is hiding with her parents to escape some evil person. In my opinion, that path has to suspenseful and having cliffhangers. Plus with the side of action.

Two, she is with her parents who help her live a normal life before they go to China for her to become Empress. And her maternal grandparents are just ruling it over for her. In my preference, I prefer if her parents were not living a normal life with her. If you wonder why Marinette is going to become Empress and her parents, or rather her mom should be the heir. And Sabine should rule China then, otherwise, it is just giving her no right to the throne. Okay, I just really care that her parents who are like the official king and queen are living a normal life without having care that they have responsibilities as royals. 

Another thing is Ms.Bustier's class getting free tickets to China! Okay, how in like the world are they going to win tickets. They have like 20 of them so at least 20,000 dollars plus hotel fees of 90 dollars per stay. Okay maybe it will be in pounds but that is still a lot. If Marinette's family in China is actually going to spend over 50,000 dollars over a coronation invitation. They have to spend just over perhaps a million dollars for the coronation. I am just going 

You can use Marinette being a princess of China, if it had good grammar and plot then it would be a huge success. But it always has to have a new feeling flare. Every book is different yet some follow the same plotline of Free tickets, First class seats, Swimming bikini pool, and coronation. 

Okay, not exactly all books only like some. If you want to explore Marinette being a princess I suggest something being like this : 

I had always known I was destined for greatness for I was the heir to the throne. My people always criticized my parents for their ways of making peace with the Europeans. They didn't like that my mother married a foreigner. We don't want to start another civil war but we are conflicted already in one. There was a divide between the ones allowing our culture to be spread instead of secluded, and ones that wanted to still stay between our country named Ai. 

The worst thing happened yesterday, for another attack in our castle. We became accustomed and now know that their leader is Kai. He used to be my mother's ministers before we caught him. But almost several staff had gotten killed, and my parents were frightened. So the send me to France, to live with my grandparents. My parents, however, had to go to a secret place in Ai, so they can continue not letting our country going to ruins. My paternal grandparents welcome me in their castle which is certainly bigger. 

I thought Paris was going to be my escape from darkness but little did I know I brought some with me. Hawkmoth was his name. He wanted to take the miraculouses away, and I had no idea that I would be a revolter and fight for my father's people. I felt free and I hoped I could do the same for Ai. My partner was Chat Noir. He seemed a little punny for a boy, but he was fantastic. Apparently, he needed help and he told me Master Fu would send destiny to him. But he only considers me as an ally, and not as a potential love.

 *Switch to Adrien* I am fighting a revolution against my father. He is crazy and mad. I tried getting him to see the clear white truth but he cannot. He cannot let go that my mother died. I ended up in the streets and decided to become a thief. I stole and gave to the rich. France wasn't always bad until a civil war happened before I was born, 

So something like that. But this user owns this plot. If stolen, please contact my account and delete that user. I gave an example for one future book I plan on writing. 

Next clique is Chat Noir being a criminal. 

Usually, it is heavily Marichat or Ladynoir with slight Adrienette. And sometimes sin. It isn't so bad, as long as there is a good plot. It usually goes in two ways of either Marinette is Ladybug or not. 

If Marinette is Ladybug they are enemies, or she is his partner in crime. I would like to actually see if anyone can pull that off. If they are enemies, then Chat finds an attraction to Ladybug or Marinette. Then they all fall in love and there is action. But sometimes heart jerkers. This also applies if Marinette was not Ladybug. 

Problems with these are that most have the same plot. Even if each book is different in its own way, they have this feeling of a similar plot line. Otherwise, that to me is its only problem. 

A suggestion I made:

Another horrible day for a terrific crime. My partner Chat Noir just told me of the best area to rob the bank. Once we steal the money we can help that orphanage still keep on running. Besides, it helped us become who we are today. Like Mother Nicole took care of me and Adrien and took care of children there. Sure I never saw Adrien, but I met Chat became my new friend. Adrien betrayed me when he got adopted when he was 10 by his father. He told me he would never leave me, but he did to live in a rich life. Chat Noir listened to me and became my friend. Sure he looks like Adrien but Adrien has blond hair while Chat has dirty blond with dyed black tips. 

Cue scene where I want to criticize some things. 

Well, I always fall in and out of reading fanfiction, so I don't know the recent cliches much other than Chat Blanc. 

Comment down below for a suggestion! 

Also, it's been about a year since I've written this so it's kind of outdated.