Clarify Us

Sorry it took awhile I just couldn't squeeze in the time to complete. So I hope you enjoy. Keep reading.

"Adriana, wait,"

She didn't need to look or even slow down, she knew he had come after her for a reason and he wasn't going to give up until she talked to him or she gave in.

"Go back inside Ben," she was too embarrassed to look at him.

"We are like six blocks from Toms at this point," he ran to her and grabbed her by her shoulder swinging her around to face him. "You ran out on me," he pointed out. Damn it. He was right. She had promised many times never to do that to him.

"You're a real jerk ben parish, you know that?"

"Yes,"

"You humiliated me in there. And for what? To prove that only you have a priority in my life?"

"Yes, sort of,"

"God you," she felt her anger churn inside her, she hated it when he was so compliant. He always did this when he messed up, he agreed with everything she accused him of and usually she was right but he shouldn't be so strong saying it, so unapologetically wrong. It actually pissed her off that he was like this when she was mad, it made it impossible not to forgive him and melt into his arms the second he offered, "are infuriating when you are wrong!"

"Maybe I am but I will never lie to you adriana,"

"Is Tom right?"

"Which part?"

"All of it, he said you think you own me, that I belong to you, that you have feeling for me as more than your friend,"

"Yes, in a way,"

"Explain," she sighed, "you made me look so foolish back there. You asked me questions i do not know the answer to. Does kissing you make you more than my friend and if it does why don't you say it. And if Tom thinks he knows your feelings then does everyone know?"

"Yes Adriana everyone knows how I feel about you except you apparently,"

"Wha-you-you never said anything. What the hell Ben we're supposed to tell each other these things,"

"Jesus, I'm 17 Adriana and it turned out that my best friend is the girl I have the strongest feelings for. I was a little bit scared alright but I thought that after all we have been through and done over the years and then the kissing you would realize it so that i didnt have to say it but I guess not,"

She didn't know what to say, five minutes ago she had been overwhelmed with embarrassment and now she just felt like a joke, of course everyone else knew. 'Movie cliche bullshit,' she thought. But she owed Ben some kind of gesture after all the drama tonight,

"Ben I'm sorry if I hurt you back there. I didn't mean to, its the last thing I ever wanted. I hate seeing you hurt,"

"Its okay," he stepped closed and held out an arm, Adriana fell into him and squished herself to him, he didn't mind he loved being close to her. Adriana wasn't an affectionate person so he felt like he had just scored the winning touchdown when she so willingly shared her space with him. It gave him the courage he needed to finally say it, "I want you Adriana Grace Zamora. I want to give you everything,"

"You do?" She pulled back to look at him.

"Yes," he chuckled at her naivety, "I want to show you things, make you feel things you never have before, I'll take care of you and all I want is for you to give me everything. I want you to be mine and only mine,"

"I will, of course I will," she promised and sealed it with a long slow deep kiss, "And what about you?"

"I'm yours already. If you'll have me I'm yours,"