confronting the vk's

Merliah POV
So right now Miranda, Pascal and I are talking about how we are going to confront the vk's about trying to convince them not to go though with the plan to steal the wand, and yes I did tell Miranda I am like she is my best friend of course I would tell her, but that is beside the point, the point is the vk's not going with the plan. We just need to prove to them that life here in Auradon is so much better then the isle and they parents can't come to Auradon, then I got idea " why don't we talk to them individually or all together besides Mal because I know no amount of talking will change her mind, and we tell the others about how they are so much happier here. Such as Carlos loves dude a dog, or how Evie so finally a loud to be smart or even jay because he is finally about of a team." I told Miranda she smiles and nods yes so I pick up Pascal and we go to the vk's who are sitting at a table, I looked at them and I saw no Mal so we walk over and sit down, the vk's stop talking and all of them look at us. Evie is the first to talk " I thought you did not want to talk to us" I look at Miranda and she nods yes so I look at all of them one be one and I nod yes thinking this is the right decision and I sigh and look at them " I don't want you guys to go though with the plan to steal the wand" they all look at me like I am crazy Evie is the first to talk again " we have to our parents" she was about to continue but I cut in
" your parents made they chose now you make yours" I look at Jay " jay you love tourney or what ever the game is, I can tell you are happy here" I turn to Carlos " Carlos you love dude which is amazing because before Auradon you would ever think about touching a dog or patting one, you are so happy here especially away from your mother and I can tell you like Jane, because Jane makes you happy." And I finally I look at Evie " and Evie your are so smart and so happy here, especially when you are making dresses for everyone, and you and I both k ow that you love someone here, and if you leave it will break her. Why would any of you give up the opportunity to leave a normal life, why would you all give up the opportunity to find love go to school. Do you really want to go though with this knowing that you can be good." When I finish talking the guys look like they are about to cry but they are smiling I smile knowing what chose they are going to make. Evie stands up and she walks over to me and gives me a huge hug and whispers " thank you, so much and do you really think she loves me" I pull back from the hug and I give her a nod yes she smiles then turns to Miranda grabs her cheeks and pulls her into a kiss. I start cheering knowing they are all going to be happy here Evie and Miranda come back from they moment and jay and Carlos come over and give us all a huge group hug. 
So right now Evie, Jay, Carlos, Miranda, Pascal and I are sitting in the library and Evie is tell me and Miranda about all Mal did and her plan for coronation and we are trying to come up plan to stop it but coronation is literally one day away and we have come up with nothing then Miranda gasps we all look at her " why don't when mal grabs the wand and you guys come, instead of running to Mal you all run to us when mal asks what you are doing say that you are happy and so can mal we just need to prove it " she smiles I half smile at the plan but not knowing if mal can convinced to change her mind.  " that should work but we have something more important that is clothing let's you to my room and I will fix us all some coronation clothes" Evie says with a huge smile Jay and Carlos whine no but we get up any way to Evie room.
Right now I am sitting on the chair in Evie's room watching as she and Miranda discuss colour for her dress Jay, Carlos and my self have already finished, so I start thinking about the baby girl, with Rapunzel and Flynn, thinking about how I could be the child if the child would have lived she would be my age, she has my name, and she looks like me, and that iguana looks like Pascal and that sun in the background I remember dreaming about a sun all the time and painting one all the time on the isle. My thinking was cut short when Miranda said my name I look up at her to see her holding three fabrics blue, purple and green " which one for my dress" she asked me and get up from my chair and I grab the purple and blue and put it over each other and it looks good " both why don't put purple and blue together "  Evie smiles at my decision and starts making our dresses and tuxes.
Right now Miranda and I are walking around Auradon we stop right in front of a rose garden to see Rapunzel, Flynn,Merida, Fairy godmother and king Beast and Queen Belle and Prince Ben walking towards us Rapunzel and Flynn stop behind them when Rapunzel See's me she looks like she is about to cry and walks over to me and stops in front of my face and gently grabs my cheeks and she smiles " My beautiful daughter has returned" and she pulls me into a hug and Flynn rushes over and we hug. Everyone around us are smiling at our hug. My mother and my father are giving me kissers telling me how much they missed me and how much they love me. Pascal comes out of my hair and when my mother sees him she smiles and picks him up saying how much she missed him too, pascal is hugging her back, I am confused my mother must have noticed " Pascal was my best friend when I was locked up in my tower. He must have followed mother gothel when she took you" I am shocked that he never told me that and he had know the whole time. After one more hug me and my parents walk around Auradon talking about life on the isle and when she wants me to become princess, I look and feel really shocked and scared she must have noticed and said it is okay you will be fine. After we finished talking and catching up I head to bed not before saying good night to my parents. I enter my room I see Miranda on my bed asleep I hop into bed after getting changed and pascal and I snuggle up them soon we fall asleep.