Megatron's Farewell

Megatron stood near the Autobot base the next morning after the talk with Optimus as he witnessed his brother and the rest of the Autobots preparing to say their goodbyes to him. As soon as Optimus finished speaking with Arcee and Bulkhead, he walked up to and began speaking with Megatron. 
Optimus:You are truly leaving aren't you, Megatron.
Megatron:I'm afraid so, Optimus. It's time for me to find my place in this universe, my way and my way alone.
Optimus:If you need anything, we're only a space bridge away.
Megatron:That's kind of you Optimus, but this is a journey of I have to embark on alone.
Optimus:That is understandable. However, before you go, some of the Autobots only wish to give some parting words to you.
Arcee was the first, walking up to Megatron surprisingly calm.
Arcee:First off, I don't blame you for what happened to Cliffjumper, but I don't want to let you off easy because of you being my leader's brother. You just need to know that if you try to harm Earth again, you'll be in a universal sized mess with me.
Arcee walked away from Megatron after giving him her warning, allowing Ratchet to speak his mind to the former Decepticon leader.
Ratchet:I just want you to know that this moment, I hope someday we can meet again not as enemies, but as allies. Besides that, I only wish for you good luck on this quest for yourself.
Ratchet then moved out of Bumblebee's way so Bumblebee can get something he wanted to say to Megatron for a long time off his chest.
Bumblebee:You took my voice. That was something I just couldn't forgive for. That, and everything else you've done. But, when I learned why you did it, I forgave you. Just know that if you rob anyone of anything again, I'll do everything in my power to make sure that that will be the last person that you victimize.
Bumblebee then left to go to the base with Bulkhead as he had nothing to say to the former tyrant. After Arcee followed suite, the two brothers said only words of departure to each other.
Optimus:I guess this is farewell, brother.
Megatron:It is... for now. Thank you, brother.
Megatron transformed into his cybertronian jet form and left Earth. Optimus then entered the base where moments later, him and Arcee began talking.
Arcee:Are you sure we should let him do this? What if he's plotting something?
Optimus:Believe in him, Arcee. I know he changed. Only fate will tell when we reunite.
Arcee:Are you sure?
Optimus:Have faith, Arcee. You never know what faith and fate can bring you.
Optimus said as he looked to the ceiling, shifting toward the night sky covered with stairs. Just then, a shooting star went through the sky, symbolizing that this is where the story here for the last of the Primes and his Autobots doesn't end, but will soon begin a new adventure, with key players from other universes coming into the mix soon.
Until next time, viewers.
"Till All Are One."