《5》

I caught Haechan was going out with a girl. An unknown one.

"Haechan!" I called and Haechan smiled.

"My baby is here, yah! Go away"He said.

"Who's she?" I asked

"His girlfriend~" She said

"What the hell? You've got another one?" I said

"No babe, she is my ex girlfriend no one other my baby~" he said.

"Oh ok~" I said dragging Haechan out of the cafe.

After 2 months~

There is this girl named Kieun she was amazing you can say Golden girl~

Haechan started to grow closer to her and he even forgot that he have a fuckin Girlfriend. What am I? A stone? A statue? A piece of paper that he could scribble on when he is bored? But I should think positive.

"Raena yah.. I needed to talk to you" He said he dragged me to the place whib no one is there and the place where is so peaceful.

"Talk" I said.

"Oh.. about our relationship, I want it to end now. I'm so sorry but my heart is attracted to someone else..I'm so sorry" He said that

My ueart ache I freezed and I put on my fakest smile ever.

"It must be that new girl, I'm fine yea let's break up.." I said that then left him I was literally sobbing and crying my feelings he hurt it he makes me loved him and now he hurts them as if its nothing.I felt stabbed.

Haechaannn left out the group

I got a notification.

Moominrenjunnie
Why the hell is Haechan like this? Is it because of Kieun? God Damn it.

Markie
I think so but if he know the background of Kieun he would regret it you know.. She is the daughter of Mafia gang and her father have stolen ₩1,000,000,000.

Jenolee
Where the hell did you find that Markeu.. hyung?

NananaJaemin
Right.. she looks like inoccent yet idiot girl.

Markie
Oh I got it from my friend he told me his friend tranferred to our school and that's Kieun and he told me all the background of her.

PwettyRaena
Woah you sure is so updated in everything. About Haechan.. he broke up with me he told me that his heart is attracted to someone else. And I need friend now help me anyone.

Chenle'sdolphin
Noona, let me make you happy I'll buy you whatever you want❤

Moominrenjunnie
Raena yah, no I'll make you happy. Let's go to a place where there is only us who knew that place.

Jisunginoccent
Ehh hyung, let me come along I wanna play with my duck and dinosaur to the beach or wherever that place is

Moominrenjunnie
No no no.

PwettyRaena
Ok fine, I need fresh air just go with me and thats it.
I love beach let's go to beach.

We all agree on going to beach together without Haechan. I know my heart still couldn't believe this but I have to deal with this pain. Even though its stabbing me it makes me wanna commit a suicide but there you go deal with it.