part 12

Artemis let's go. Taehyung said walking out the door with artemis and jimin. Watch yoonji! Jimin said before closing the door.

Omg omg omg what are they gonna do what did taehyung grab omg please tell me it's not I think it was, someone kill me no no no no no!! Jungkook said falling to ground. Jungkook get your ugly ass up from the floor we got to go stop them before they do something dumb and they got artemis we got to go stop them! Yoongi said dragging everyone at the door. Namjoon tell jin to stay with yoonji. Yoongi said.

~30min later
WHERE ARE THEY!! Hoseok said getting off the car. Look over there they are going inside that house.

The 4 very good looking men (😏😏😏) went inside the house to find artemis on top of a guy and taehyung and jimin pointing something to the other dude.

Hey dude put the gun down and get the dog off of him we didn't do nothing. One of the dude said to taehyung and jimin. Oh why should I, dont you know who we are? Taehyung said getting closer to the guy. Bro we have no clue who you guys are put the gun down. Come on taehyung put the gun down. Jungkook said. Wait you are taehyung as in Kim taehyung. The dude says. Of course I am I heard from somewhere that you want to fuck my boyfriend park jimin and my baby girl kim yoonji. Taehyung said smirking at the dude. Kim taehyung put the gun down and jimin get artemis off the guy. Yoongi said. Why should I yoongi I bet you would have done the same thing if they said that about your love ones. Taehyung they did say that to my loves ones who do you think yoonji and jimin is? Now put the gun down. Yoongi said. What are you gonna do yoongi. Taehyung said walking closer to the dude.

Yoongi pulls out a gun and points it to taehyung. I said put the gun down. Yoongi said. Yoongi you do realize I have a gun as well don't you think i won't be scared at one being pointed at me? Taehyung said taehyung if you don't put that mother fucken gun down I swear Imma beat your ass. Yoongi said. Fine artemis come here. Taehyung said dropping the gun on the floor. If I ever hear you say shit about my family again I swear I will come back here and kill you myself even if I die I'll still kill you. Taehyung said grabbing artemis and jimin out the door.

Are you fucken dumb taehyung you could have killed someone and went to jail. Namjoon said. it's not like I haven't been in jail before and that wasn't even a real gun it was a water gun. Taehyung laugh while shooting the water gun. (HA Y'ALL THOUGHT) Yeah you really think we will kill someone? Jimin said grabbing artemis. But yoongi why do you have a gun? Taehyung looked at him. I need it for reasons you don't need to know about. Yoongi said walking inside the house.
Whatever.

~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇

Kimth Y'all say anything bad about my family i swear I will hurt you!

Kimth
Y'all say anything bad about my family i swear I will hurt you!

30,778,089 likes

Comments disabled

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡
Hey loves I'm on trip to texas it's really not a trip because it's my dad's job. But oh well 😋