Chapter 1

Where am I? How did I get here?
I wonder around the anonymous place for a bit. I saw a big house but it wasn't the most pleasant to look at. "It's a little creepy to be honest." I told myself. I had nobody with me so I just talked to myself. Or so I thought. I knocked on the big wooden door. It opened by itself which was weird. I started getting chills down my spine.
"This place must be old." I said looking around as I stepped in. "No dip Sherlock!" A random voice said. The figure made it's way down stairs and I started to see her facial features. She had a red eye and a red flower in her other, ratty and tangled blond hair, a bloody blue shirt and bloody mask. "What do you want brat?!" She growled. "I-I'M SORRY I DID NOT KNOW ANYBODY LIVED HERE! and why do you have a flower in your eye?" "Wow I barely just met you and you already want know what happened to my eye, well since you want to know SO BAD me and my sister got in a fight and we took each others eye out NOW GET OUT!" She boomed. But I was to busy trying to processes what she just told me. Then I heard the door open. The girl that had just yelled at me took off her mask. She had a mouth that was cut but she was smerking. I turned around to see what she was smiling at. I saw a girl with boy short hair cut dyed blue and blonde tips, and a wide pointy smile which looked like knives AND HAD BLOOD ON IT. She was wearing a blood stained navy blue hoodie. Her eye was blue and the other one was pure black. "Hi there cutie, welcome! Sorry for my sister's additude. She shouldn't be kicking you out so early." She shot a glare to her apparently sister. The other girl with blonde hair fliped the other off. "Awwww fuck you too!" The girl with blue hair said. "When and where?" The blonde one said with a smirk. "RAVEN LNN FABER!" The girl with the blue hair shouted. "DAMON BLARE CARSON!" Raven mocked. "IT'S HAILSTORM YOU DIP SHIT!" Hailstorm yelled. "I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck." Raven smirked back.
"YoUr TrYiNg To DiE ArEn'T yOu!" Hailstorm said. "Nah I'm good, I can't anyway." She said putting her mask back on. I decided to change the conversation. "Are you two really sisters?" I asked. "No you brat shut the fuck up!" Raven said. "RAVEN BE NICE TO THE HUMAN! I'm hungry and I don't want her to leave before I can eat." Hailstorm muttered under her breath. "ANYWAY do you want to stay for dinner?" She said while her smile gets wider. "N-no I'm good!" I said trying not to die. "No I insist!" She said.
"I'm sure, I will just get going!" I said trying to get away. "I iNsIsT!" She said in a demonic voice. She started getting marks. The door shut and locked and Raven got up from the couch she was currently sitting on. Hailstorm had a twin blade scyth come out of her skin. Shadow wings appeared on Hailstorms back. RAVEN snapped and a battle axe fell in her hand. Her mask fell off and her canines grew. Tar-like wings appeared on her back. I was screwed. Hailstorm swung and cut my cheek. Raven came up behind me and started to hold me down. I was trying to get out of her restraint but it was no use. Hailstorm lifted her twin blade sith. "Any last words?" She asked. "Your a dirty witch!" I spat. Raven dropped me and she was not in her battle form anymore. I took this chance to unlock the door and run. I looked behind to see if any body is running after me but nobody was. I stopped running and thought why was she so upset about that? I thought about that until I bumped into something. I looked up to see what it was. "Where you going girly?" A tall furry creature with a scaley tail with fluff at the end she had she had a spike collar and bracelet. She snapped me out of my thinking when she said "I don't got all day, unless you want death then speak to me punk!" She said with a rough voice. "I don't know." I said. My stomach growled, I was starving. I walked away because she got interested in a puzzle she saw. I walked to Raven and Hailstorm' s house without thinking. I looked up and saw Raven stomping out of the door and yelled "Well it's not my fault my mother got killed while being called a dirty witch!" And slammed the door. She looked up and saw me. "HEY BRAT!" Raven yelled.
I tried to run away but she caught up to me. She grabed me by the throat "WHO DO YOU THINK YOUR CALLING A DIRTY WITCH YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Raven did not sound like herself at all and it felt like she was about to snap my neck. "st- *gags* sto- Stop!" I managed to choke out. She took of her mask and smirked
" Why should I?" I was losing my breath. "P-please." I croaked. "Awwww we're begging now?" She chuckled. I passed out for a while. I woke up but felt dizzy once I got my vision back I saw Raven kneeling besides me. "Dammit,I was about to leave I thought I was going to not have to deal with you." She growled. "Welp if It wasn't for this furry passing by you would be dead!" She rolled her eyes. I thanked the furry in my head. "Well are you coming or not?!" She said as she turned around from walking. I followed her for a while. I had to break the awkward silence. "So I won't get killed?" I asked. She smirked "Maybe not by me but you can by my friend." She replied. I decided to to stay silent for the rest of the time. Although I did wonder where we were going. I saw we were heading to a food place. "What do you want?" She asked. "Fries." I said. She ordered the fries and nothing else. "Aren't you going to get you something?" I asked. "I don't eat human food, I eat human." She said giving me you are an idiot face. I didn't want to talk to her the rest of the day now. But where was I gonna stay? She took us to her house and lead me into their back yard. I saw a clean and decent shed. "Stay here I will be right back!" She demanded. After a minute she came back with pillows and blankets. "Go in the shed and don't come out until I tell you to." She growled. I set up the the pillows and blankets to make a comfortable place to sleep.

Well, this is going to be a long night....

A/N

I'm finally done! >:3
Sorry for short chapter...
Thanks 4 Reading