20.

❀

he felt regret, why did he treat her so badly? what has she ever done to him?

he looked at her face, there were no makeup. it is bare face, the scars are visible on her face.

instead of a tiny scar, there are many scars and bruises.

he never thought it will be this soon, to lose her.

she was the one that kept him accompany even when he wants her gone.

she was the one that greets him every morning, but he would just ignore it. like it didn't even happen at the first place.

but even after all those times that namjoon treated her badly, she doesn't even care. it doesn't affect her.

warm tears are filling his eyes, and it fell down. he couldn't imagine all her sufferings.

all that sufferings, she still managed to keep her smile

a sad smile.

a doctor approached namjoon, giving him a piece of paper that are folded nicely.

namjoon narrowed his gaze to the paper, taking it as he wiped his tears.

he opened the neatly folded paper. the handwriting was messy but he doesn't mind it, he can still read it.

dear kim namjoon,

i never got a chance to befriend with you, now that i've gone, my life was a waste. i made you uncomfortable, i'm sorry. I'm sorry that i used too much make-ups. i have a reason, namjoon.

it's because i'm abused by my father, i don't know why, he just did. he left scars on me, mostly on my face. that's why i wear make-ups to hide the scars.

for the bandages, well, he beat me too much, i can't hide it anymore. i feel ashamed, walking around the school with bandages all over my body.

and, for the hanging down my head, i was referencing it to hanging myself. it was too much for me.

ah.. i feel silly for writing this. uhm, i think that was it.

p/s, take care! :)

-song hyeshin