1

"Lola...*sob*why did you leaved me?*hik**hik*....even though we're not blood related ,and abusing me,I still love you.".

I'm..... No.....my fake name is Kristine and Michelle ,I don't know who really I am .And I live in.......I can't tell where I live because......... Let's just say I travels the world .

And Lola???

(the flashback is what she's minding in this time )

Before 13 years..........

I woke up and an old lady who welcome me and smiling at me .

"Where am I?"I ask to her.

" you're in my home, however,are you okay now?" She said.

"Yes,and who are you?" I ask again.

"I'm the one who saved you from someone who's a cruel person, and I'm Melan." She said.

"Thank you"

"You're welcome,baby" she said and smile to me so I smile back.

After 3days

"Baby,since you don't remembered anything I'll name you Michelle Quran,and I'll teach you to speak from English to Tagalog, is that okay?"

"Yes, Lola"I excitedly said.

More, more days had past,I'd learn Filipino languages and other country's languages. It's easy to learn and I understand fast.....I learn how to managed a house, clean,cooked,design and so whatever.

After 10 days

I wiping the plates , the glass and spoons that I washed then suddenly Lola called me ,because I'm shock,I inhold the plate that I'm wiping and its broke. I heard Lola's yell and foots that I think are running,....... And she runs towards me.

I'm so nervous, I felt that my hand are trembling and my body start to shake...Because its the first time she yelled and angry at me, that's why...I'm afraid that she might hurt me...

."what had you've done!!,don't you know that this is an antique thing."she said.... No she yelled at my face ....she's so scary......I just silent and bow my head.

"Don't you know that its cost big amount of European money than your life!!,what a peace of sh*t.!!!"she yell and I'm in state of shock now.....I cant believed she can tell that......looks and kindness can deceive.....

This past few days.... I observe that she change, a lot...... She's brutal towards me,she always yelled at me......I think she is a demon....

"Why are you crying?!your tears can't fix that plate!!"

She grab me and locked at me to the storage room,I cry so hard and begging her to unlock me together with bumping and punching the door......

After 3 days.

I count the time since I've been here ,I realized that I'm good at mathematics and science. I've been here for three days but Lola didn't show up to me,she don't given me a food or water....I feel hungry and thirsty......

"How did you find me?"I heard it's a girl voice and I think it's Lola but who is she talking at?

"You traitor!! Where is the young lady??"someone ask ,it's a cold tone and its a boy.

"I leaved her to the place that you will never find!!"Lola yell..I don't understand what are they talking about. And I felt dizzy.

"Tell or die?"the boy ask.

"She's in Manila, please spare me....."-Lola.

*bang**bang**bang*

I heard and it gives me shocking but before I yell ......I think I pass out.......

When I woke up ,I felt a hard thing that hugging me .I open my eyes and I saw Lola......she's not breathing anymore and her clothes are filled with bloods ........I cry so hard remembering our sweet moments.....
After an hours..I stand up and my eyes spotted the letter envelope.. I get it and open.......

It's my Lola's will to me......
📝📃📜I feel so sorry my dear,I'm sorry for everything I've done to you,I know this will be happen, and the money in that envelope, that's all yours and use it for what you want to buy and to what you use it📜📃📝

" I'm sorry Lola but I need to leave you alone here, I love you"I said to the dead body and run out to this house.

She gave me a 5000 pesos, I put it between my short and tummy. Lola said that there are many criminals here in the Philippines, so she teach me these.

When I already outside of the house, I see a sea,and this house is only one here, does Lola was alone all over her life?

I start to run in the sand,and because I couldn't see any boat ,I follows the seashore.........

To be continued(T.B.C)
-

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter........

I Hope your vomments
😊😊😊😊😊😃😃😃😃😃

ENJOYYYYYYYYYY.