2

(CONTINUATION)

after 3 days

After three days of running,--I don't even believed that I can still run and to think that I didn't ate food nor drink water in six days--,I bump into a couple .Their House is near to collapse but still they're sweet but they don't have a daughter or son,and thanks God they get me,I ask them where are we and they answered...

"We're in SULU,dear"my stepmother said.

Actually, they're packing their things because we're going to CEBU ,But we're going to DAVAO first before we arrive to CEBU.I admitted that the names of provinces in the Philippines are pretty yet unique.

Davao

" Mom ,what's than smell?"I ask because I smell something that I kind of vomiting anytime,actually we're at the market buying some foods and everything that we need do our arrival.

"That's a DURIANS,dear" ~stepmother said.

"Durians?cute name,can you point it Mom?"I ask.

" Yes dear,....Can you see that green thing with thorns-------"

"Is that a durians? woah..^o^,its a jackfruit Mom, its my favorite!! But the smell---"I was cut by my Mom's word..

" No dear,jackfruit and durian are different "she said and I nod.

=================================

"Dear,wait here, okay, don't go anywhere. I'm going to the comfort room first" stepmother said.

"Okay Mom" I aid and sat to the chair then she left me.

I waited for an hours I guess, but she didn't appeared,then I'm starting to get nervous, and I feel crying but I just holding it.

Suddenly, a girl approach me,she madly stared at me,I get scared from her presence. 'Mom, where are you?'my mind ask.

"Are you Michelle?!!" She madly ask.

"y-yes" I stutter.

"Come With me!!" She yell and grab my hand harshly.

"No!!!,my Mom said I'll stay here and don't go anywhere!!" I scream.

I'm cryingly beg her to let me go but she still pulling me out of that place.

"Are you making me laugh?where is she now?they're already arrived at CEBU,She sell you to me so that they have a money to go there"she sarcastically said.

" That is not true!! she'll not do that !!she loves me!!"I scream in her face.

But even what I say she answered back,Its hurt.

After five days, my Mom didn't appeared and now I believe that she already left me,she's a liar.

I suffered to that madly girl's place,she make me a saleslady,she didn't give me a food if I didn't sell many,she even got mad when she saw me,she didn't even pay me back.

SHE IS BRUTAL!!!

~~~~
One day, I saw her talking with someone, I hide near them and hear their conversation,I smile coz I want to get out to this place.

I run towards them and I smile to the stranger..
........

After a while they get me out to that place...

T.   B.   C.