3-14, 15, 16, 17-18

Helloooo~ I know it's been a while since I've updated anything but my tablet broke even more than before so I can't use it to update anything that important unlike this here. Anyway, On with meh life.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

3-12-18

So yeah, It's Monday and I have to go to my crappy school. Yay -_-

(Temskip to school by no anime in the morning T~T)

I got to school and I was pissed. One of my friends kicked the pet of my bag that I put my tablet in the week earlier and my tablet won't even turn on now, and no, it's not dead. So he wasn't in the library when I got there and Nathan told me that he wasn't there. I sat down sad and crap and started playing on my 3DS.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

3-12-18

It was basically the same as the day before 0~0

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

3/13-15/18

The same as the days bafore but I had a mind slave (Hue Hue my friend that broke my tablet)

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

3-16-18

HELL YES. SPRING BREAK! I DON'T GOTTA DEAL WITH NONE OF MY TEACHERS' SHIT FOR A WEEK!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

3-17-18

OH.MY.LORD.DEATH.WE.GOT.A.PUPPY! OMFG SHE IS SO FREAKING ADORABLE. (even though she's pissing everywhere AND she took a shit in front of the fridge this morning. AND she woke me up at 5:37 in the morning) We named her Echo. (cause you can't name a dog Whine. She was doing that almost all day so far) She's a dark grey blue nosed pit with a little white spot on her chest. She's a month and a week old and she had the cutest blue eyes EVER. We basically just played around with her all day. (Er meh gerd she's trying to eat my pant leg right now 5:48 PM)