[ Kenma Kozume : Warm]

omg this book reached 1.3k reads!
i'm so happy! T^T
i never got time to update but here,
a little special update for my lovely readers!

thank you so much for the reads and support!

i love y'all! *cries*

» zombie apocalypse au.

- - -

"we're running out of food."

you bit your lower lip as you scan the shelves once again,

"and medicines." you added, turning to the male beside you.

he sighed as he looked at you, "i know what you're thinking [y/n]. and my answer is no."

"but kuroo-" you were about to reason but kuroo tetsuro beat you to it.

"i already lost so many people who are dear to me, [y/n]. i don't want you to be one of them too." he said as he turned his back on you and exiting the storage room.

despite his words, nothing can change your mind once you set it on doing something.

- - -

'i'm sorry, kuroo.'

you took a final glance at the small town before adjusting your black backpack and going through the small hole of the silver gate of bob wires.

in this crazy apocalypse, you managed to find some survivors and regrouped with them in the small town of nekoma. along with kuroo, who is a doctor.

you've known kuroo before this stuff even happened, you and him were childhood friends. when the apocalypse started, you saw him fighting some dead peoples, or you may call zombies, and you helped him.

and now you're currently leaving the town to get more supplies from the hospital nearby.

you scanned your surroundings carefully, checking if some zombies are there. once you saw that the coast is clear, you walked ahead in the dark.

the sun was barely rising, you needed to leave early in the morning so that kuroo won't be able to stop you.

you didn't know why or when the apocalypse started, you only remembered waking up one morning because of the screams of your own parents. blood everywhere, ugly people growling and eating the other people who seems normal. and it clicked, zombies.

you squinted your eyes as you can see the once white building which is now painted with red blood everywhere. you hurriedly ran to the place and carefully entered using the backdoor.

looking around suspiciously, you saw some turned upside-down chairs, dirty shoes, and blood spilling on the floor along with dirt. you silently stood still and listened for a while, who knows, a zombie might still lurking around the hospital.

you started to walk when you heard nothing but birds chirping. the whole hospital was silent and your footsteps was barely audible.

you entered the first room and searched the cabinets, seeing nothing you then proceeded to the next room. it was the same until you came to the seemingly last room on the first floor, not wanting to go up to the second, you twisted the doorknob, pushed the door open and entered the room.

it looked like a surgery room or some sort so you quickly made your way to the cabinets. smiling when you found a few big jars of medicines. you put them inside your bag and just when you turned, your eyes widened as you stared in front of you.