Chapter 1 | brothers

- Jiyoung Focus | First person

ahh, such a beautiful morning~

birds chirping, a bright sun' warmth covers my whole body, the smell of bacon and pancakes, and two annoying humans who are shouting...

Half opened eyes, still trying to adjust to the light - I see two of my brothers jumping up and down while shouting, " Jiyoungie, wake up!! " 

" OI, NO MONKEYS JUMPING ON THE BED! I'M GETTING DIZZY FUCKERS! " I shout back at them, trying to kick them one by one as I ball out my eyes from annoyance.

" ARE YOU GUYS 10?! STOP I'M BEGGING YOU " Irritated, I 'accidentally' kick one of them out the bed. " OOP- " I focused on who it was and on the ground I see a man about to cry, holding his arm.

"... pft- " I glanced to the side and saw Jimin oppa about to burst into laughter and so did I.

" are you okay, yoongi oppa? " I asked, trying to get my whole soul-less body to stand up. He looked at me as if I were some kind of demon and so I decided to look so.

" how dare you?! After making me fall on the ground and almost laughing at me - you have the confidence to ask if I am okay? Thank you and goodbye. "

Jimin and I started laughing hysterically as we stare at the cold and pale body of our beloved Yoongi lying on the ground.

"stop laughing Jimin, you dragged me on to this now - I suffer. " 

Jimin went down from the bed, pulling me up, and pulling Yoongi from the ground. "eye- ok. " Don't worry, that's normal. 

I head towards my bathroom, stripping my clothes off one by one while I happily open the shower. "Ahhh, so warm~ " After enjoying the warmth of the shower and almost dying because of the shampoo getting in my eyes, I dried myself and started to put on baggy clothes.

I looked at the mirror to see my reflection that was waving at me. Posing in funny angels, my youngest brother, Jeongguk peaked inside. " what even- " 

speechless, he walks beside me and poses with me. " aYeEEEeeEeE, wE LoOK sO hAndSoME aNd pReTty "

" food is ready! " A shout echoed from the kitchen and running footsteps were heard and one of those footsteps belong to me.

" food!! " Jeongguk and I raced down the stairs to see who wins and of course, your girl wins. *sparkle sparkle*

 " HA STUPID MOTHERFUCKER, YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME. THE BETTER VERSION OF YOU HA. "

I sat beside Seokjin oppa who is the eldest and best cook, excuse me Gordon Ramsay - Kim Seokjin is about to walk. All of us are now at the table and is about to dig in when my fourth brother, Namjoon suddenly spoke. 

" Jiyoung, Hyung remember. Eat? "
" sLowLY~ "

after seconds of us saying that, next thing I know, both Jin and I are choking. " Jeongguk, water! "  Jeongguk stood up from his seat and sang, " bacon pancakes, bacon, bacon pancakes~ " really? You're singing that while your sister and brother is on the verge of dying?

Jeongguk and Taehyungie, the second to the last of my brothers, started assisting me while Namjoon and Yoongi oppa started helping Jin the pig. 

After assisting Jin oppa and I, we both felt death glares from all of them and looked at each other. ha, we're fucked~

" it's okay, we love you Jiyoung. " Namjoonie says with a cute grin on his face. "how about me???" Playfully, Jin says. "and Jin hyung because you make us food."