B: You're only mine....

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

Story starts with pragya who is waiting for her result to come

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Story starts with pragya who is waiting for her result to come...

After ten minutes the famous gynecologist Dr. Tara Mehta calls pragya inside to her cabin...

Tara: Mrs. Pragya Mehra your husband didn't came alone with you...

Pragya: no doctor... Today he is having important meeting that's why.... You may say to me... Is any problem...

Tara: nothing like that pragya actually its a good news you're going to become a mom...

Hearing this pragya's hand automatically moves towards her belly then cares her baby who going to call her as maa.... Her eyes sheds happy tears... Its every married women's wish to give a child to their family...

Women will get complete when she is going to maa... Now pragya feels herself as complete... Her happy tears turns into dry when the reality strikes her...

Pragya thinks to herself as if abhi will get to know what he will do... If he is ready to accept this child... Within few months he is going to marry another girl... Then how he will accept this child as his...