4~Ambush

Fenrir
A few days later
My pack was out hunting but left a few young adult wolves to protect me. 
I had become the alpha male. The females would fight each other not telling me why.
I was on a walk with the wolves. The pups were big enough to understand the pack rules, but not quit old enough to hunt for them selves.

 The pups were big enough to understand the pack rules, but not quit old enough to hunt for them selves

All of a suddenly arrows flew at us.
"Protect the Alpha!"was all that was snarled to the other wolves who stood their ground surrounding me and the pups at my feet and in my hands.
People came out of the brush.
I knelt down with my backpack open and motioned for the pups to get in quickly. They didn't argue being to frightened to do so.
I have to call the pack.
Letting out a loud and warning filled howl that echoed across the forests.
The pack
We just arrived at the den. The pups and alpha were gone. We all started to panic, but then his howl echoed to our ears. The other predators came running along with us.
Running to the alpha and pups.
When we got their the Alpha and the pups were gone and the guards were wounded.
Howling a prayer to the great wolf goddess, Lupa for salvation and our Alpha.
Eclipse suddenly growled at the air around us. Coming to her senses she barked," The Half-bloods from camp Jupiter took them"
The wounds were healed.
The large group of predators began to run for the camp where their god was.
A/N-does anyone have any ideas for how Fenrir should meet his mom?
If so comment your ideas.