SURPRISE!!!

SURPRISE!!! Hey so I got bored earlier and decided to continue this, it's probably going to discontinue again but we'll see, at best updates won't be often. Anyways ENJOY!!! btw I already have two more chapters.

I ended up sharing a dorm with Ron, Harry, Neville and two other kids named Dean and Seamus. Who either didn't know about my "heritage" or just didn't care. I personally hoped for the latter. Seamus grew up knowing about both worlds it seems. He had this fire about him. And I mean almost literal. He smelled of smoke, kinda like Leo. Something tells me he isn't quite human. Most likely a legacy. Either way he and Dean, (so obviously his boyfriend) were really nice.

I quickly got ready for bed. Changing into blue pajama bottoms and a tank top.

"Is that a tattoo?" Ron asked, this got Harry's attention as well as the others in the room.

"Yeah. It's SPQR." I told them showing them by Roman initiate tattoo.

"So cool." Dean marveled, "I've always wanted a tattoo but my parents won't let me get one. Once I'm seventeen I'm going to do it anyway though." I laughed, Harry and Ron seemed dejected (look at me using big words!) But not discouraged. They simply scowled. I layed down, and got into bed after shutting the curtains. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Tartarus. I'm not in Tartarus (thank chaos) but he is there. Along with this snake hybrid looking dude.

"My grandson won't join us you say?" his voice was raspy,

"That is correct. Although his fatal flaw is loyalty, a bit of leverage might get him to help us. Perhaps his sister and daughter. They are the least powerful and hold the most importance in his life. They should be fairly easily captured. I have people working on it now." he assured, I cursed, I had to save them.

"I'll have a cell waiting. In the meantime, perhaps an introduction between my followers and your army."

I woke with a gasp. I rushed into the bathroom.

"Oh fleecy do me a solid. Show me Annabeth Jackson in New York." I asked the mist, Annabeth showed up, sobbing, with tears streaming down her face and wild eyes.

"Percy I was just about to call. Bella she's gone and I don't know what to do." she sobbed,

"I know, I was just calling to warn you about it. I know where she is, they took India too. And I promise you I'm going to get them back. Make sure the lieutenants are prepared in case I call. I need to call my mom, but I love you. Oh so much." I told her,

"You'll get her back right?" she asked,

"I promise I will if it's the last thing I do." and I cut the connection, My mom was in a similar state. And after promising her the same thing, I cut the connection. People had been knocking on the door. I barely noticed the tears falling as I opened the door,

"Percy, oh my- are you ok?" I turned to find it was Neville that spoke.

"Bella, and India." I whispered, "gone." I choked out, his face was one of pure fury. I changed for class, the annoying robes and sulked down to breakfast.

I had the same schedule as the others, so I basically just followed them. First class today was Potions. Professor Slughorn was nice enough, I was partnered with neville, and we brewed an antidote, for love potions. I wouldn't need one, my special digestive system would take care of it for me. I was basically silent throughout the entire lesson, but when we got to care, I perked up.

"Today we'll be 'ookin at te pegasi!" Hagrid boomed, I perked up, right up my alley. He whistled and out came three pegasi, one was white, another had a bay coat and the last one was paint. I smiled, they whineyed and trotted over.

"Hello," I petted their necks, Lord! They spoke, I laughed, What are your names? I asked,

"T'is is Ray, Coral and Tank." Hagrid said proudly, gesturing to thw white mare, then the bay stallion and the paint mare in turn, He calls us this but that is not our names. The white mare told me, I am Cloud Dancer, he is Noah and she is Belle. I nodded,

"Now pegasi are proud creatures, t'ough not too dangerous when offended, t'ey can easily break somet'ing." Percy wasn't really paying attention, he continued petting the pegasi's mane.

"Jackson, JACKSON!" Percy yelped, he had gotten so caught up chatting with the winged horses.

"Yes?"

"Did you listen to a word he said?"

"Not really, I have a pegasus at home, but I was clearly told I couldn't have anything to large. I can call him if you wanna meet him." I offered, "he tends to follow me sometimes, so he won't be long." Harry narrowed his eyes,

"Yeah, sure." Harry replied mockingly, Neville smirked, I whistled and nothing happened, "See stop making up lies, no one believes you anyway."

"Ok let's try this." I smirked, "I'VE GOT DONUTS!!!" And soon a black stallion with wings burst into the clearing. It began nuzzling me searching for the donuts, DONUTS!!!

"Sorry Blackjack, I don't actually have any but I'll get you some later." He whined, you better or I'll stomp on you, not really, I love you boss. I chuckled, Hey boss can we go for a ride? He was nuzzling me, and I laughed, I climbed onto his back.

"You're riding bareback?"

"Is there any other way to ride?" I asked, "Come on Blackjack, fly."