2:Tattoos

Word Count:588

After once again falling asleep, and forgetting that 'dream'.

Bakugou awoke again to his alarm clock, but something felt weird.

He sat up slamming his clock's off button.  He slowly opened his drawer and took his uniform, heading to the bathroom.

He washed his face, and as going ahead to brush his teeth when he looked at his wrist.

It was half of a black heart with the letter 'K' in the middle printed in red.

He sighed as he tried rubbing it off, no use, he tried getting a towel, again no use.

"What the fuck?! Some kinda tattoo? Why the hell do I have this-".

He quickly snapped back, brushing his teeth, and putting on his uniform.

After Bakugou ate a bowl of cereal he grabbed his bag, and headed off to go to school.

"Have a good day Katsuki!" His mother yelled loud enough for him to hear as he nodded, now running to school.

He stopped slowly catching his breath, as he calmed himself down and walked into his first class.

  Bakugou's eyes widen as when he opened Class 1-A's door he saw him, the guy he bumped into, the guy he had a wet dream about-.

He ignored the stare the red-haired gave him as he leaned into his seat, setting his feet onto the desk.

'I hate this class even more now.'

The red head leaned over Bakugou's desk,"looks like we have the same class now, I transferred from class 1-"

He growled,"don't care."

The red-jead just smiled ticking Bakugou off.

After class started Aizawa introduced the red head,"This is Kirishima Eijiro, he's our new classmate, tell a little more about yourself Kirishima".

Kirishima smiled brighter showing shark like teeth,"as he said, my name is Kirishima! My quirk is hardening!"

He smirked clashing his hand together hardening them so make a loud clank.

Bakugou's eyebrows rose in amazement, he shook his head and quickly looked the other way.

During lunch Bakugou was coming his sandwich, when Kirishima come over dropping his plate next to Bakugou.

He glares at him,"what the fuck shitty-hair?"

Kirishima's eyes widen as he yelps,"I have a name ya'know!"

He rolls his eyes scooting over, unknowingly when Kirishima sits next to Bakugou, their shoulder brush against eachothers.

Bakugou felt something warm up, as he looked back at his wrist as it was now a dark shade of red.

He hid his arm as Kirishima turned to look at him, he just smiles and continues on to eat his lunch.

'why is it red?'

He shook his head, as he got up to head to class.

Bakugou turned to see Yaoyorozu he dragged her to the other side into a corner,"Ponytai-".

She looks at him,"B-bakugou why did you-"

He glared shutting her up, quickly whispering,"how'd you know when you found your soulmate?"

Yaoyorozu's eyes widen,"w-what? Why are you asking me?"

He growled again,"shut it I need help".

She nodded and sighed,"i-i o-okay-"

Bakugou spoke harshly,"gimme your phone".

She turned her head when Bakugou yelled, as she gave him her phone.

Bakugou quickly punched his phone number in, sending himself a message, letting his phone buzz,"there.. I'll invite you to my house later then we can talk"

She nodded as she was left there scared, and shocked.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Eh, sorry  for the short chapter I'm kinda behind on updating rip me.

Anyways hope you enjoyed!

Ciao Adios~