Moving day

Can't believe today would be my last day living in New York Brooklyn New York to be exact. I hated the fact I had to move in the middle of the school year leaving behind my friends I known all my life my on again off again boyfriend kaelyn me and kaelyn being dating on and off since 9th grade. Lately he's been stand off ish with me specifically now that I'm moving so we decided not to be in a relationship anymore but stay friends so far it's been hell kaelyn was my first love so I thought but let's face the fact we wasn't gonna work out being that im moving to Atlanta. Hey Dior since you moving and all can I have these Chanel earnings you don't ever wear my best friend jayda asked with a laugh. Sure jay she looked at me weird that I say yes bout the earrings wow Dior you serious yes girl your my best friend why wouldn't I Not be sure I'll just ask my pops to buy me a new pair. Wow thanks best friend I can't believe you guys really leaving and moving to Atlanta I'm gonna miss you Dior. So let me make it down alil my dad also known as meech was well known as the biggest kingpin in Brooklyn, Queen, Bronx and Harlem. Grown up it was also my dad and me I'm a only child my mom die while giving birth to me that left me and my dad untill he started dating my stepmom dawn who I love so much I don't really like calling her my step mom cause let's be honest she been in my life since I was one. my momma came into my room while I was finishing up packing my last box asking if I need help and did I get everything I needed cause it was time for us to go. Nodding my head me and jayda walk out my room down the stairs getting ready to say our bye . Wow girl I can't believe this might be the last time I'm gonna see you for a while. I know jayda just stay safe and outta trouble she laughs and pulled me into a tight hug the tears I was holding back came rushing outta me I'm really gonna miss my best friend my sister my partner in crime. While pulling away we looked at each other laughing while tears stilling coming down our faces. Maybe you can come down in 2 weeks I'll have my dad send the jet out for you.
Yes friend tell your find daddy I'll love that jayda said to me. I just look at her and laugh.