Chapter 2

(continuous of ch1)

JINYOUNG'S POV: I went back inside the house. Who would do such a thing?

"What happened? Are you okay Jinyoung?"

"Yeah, everything's fine. I just needed some fresh air."

"Oh okay, you scared me .." you said while hugging him.

He hugs you back then caressed your head. He kissed your forehead, pulled you away from him so he can look at your eyes and say, "Everything will be fine. I promise to you that I will protect you no matter what happens."

You hit his chest. "Stop saying things like that. You're making me more scared like something will happen."

He chuckled, "No, we'll be fine, okay? Trust me."

"I trust you."

- 2 more days till the baby shower -

"So how you been? I haven't seen you since your wedding day. What's up?"

You're at lunch with your close friend but you also see him as an older brother and he's a great one too. He just came back from New Zealand for vacation to help prepare and set up everything at the baby shower. You haven't seen him for 2 years now since he works overseas but you guys still keep in touch through face time and social media. And yes, he's a guy. Jinyoung knows about it. He was the one who actually hooked you guys up when you guys were in high school. Look at you guys now.

"You know what Shownu, I've been good. With the baby coming so soon already, I feel like my life is finally falling into place.

He smiles. "You've grown up so much Y/N. I remember during middle school you were so confident in everything but whenever Jinyoungs around, you turn into this tiny little shy bubble that can't even look at him because you had a crush on him so much. Look at you guys now, y'all are married and having your first baby anytime soon! That's huge!! Congrats to you both!"

It's quiet.

"Why are you crying Y/N?"

You chuckled. "I don't know. I'm just thankful for you. If it wasn't for you, I don't know where I would be right now. You made me who I am and helped me find the love of my life. So I thank you!"

"Well, you know who to call if something happens to y'all and you're just crying on your bed with a tub full of ice cream, playing sad songs to make you even more sad."

You hit him. "Hey!"

"What? Haha. You DO do that though. I'm just looking out for you. He loves you Y/N. Sooo much. He tells me things."

"Really? What does he say?"

He sips his tea.

"You wanna know what caught his eye while you guys were just 'friends'?"

You just stare at him so eagerly. You want to know.

"Can I have a bite of your sandwich?" he changes the subject.

You dump the whole plate on his side of the table.

"Hurry up and tell me. Please?"

"Hahaha okay, okay. He told me that he would always see you doing your own thing, even when we're in a big group, he said that he would see you doing whatever you have to do. You're independent and that attracts him the most ."