Your first kiss..

JAMES..

You and James decided to go to the beach, since it was a nice summers day, and you were both strolling along the sand, with one of your hands intertwined with James' and your other spare hand carrying your sandals. It had been a week since you and James got together, and you both still haven't shared your first kiss, this got your worried that he maybe having second thoughts about the both of you, when suddenly your thoughts was disturbed when James started talking to you, It's such a lovely day today he said, as you both sat down on the yellowy soft sand. You looked at him and smiled and said, yeah it is isn't it, your replied.

He then looked at you, you both held eye contact and soon felt him lean into kiss you, he looked into your eyes then at your lips, and put his hands on your cheeks and brought you closer and finally your lips touched sending sparks through your body. You both pulled apart smiling, and he kissed you lightly before making you take a selfie with you;)

TRISTAN..

You and tristan decided to have a lazy day slash movie marathon, you had loads of junk food. You had already watched the Harry potter movie box set, and now was you was in the middle of watching the notebook and as it was nearing to the end, You noticed that tris was crying, and this broke you a little, but you couldn't help but notice how cute it was, you asked him if he was okay,

'Tris, are you Okay? Your crying?'
He then looked at you, and said 'I'm fine, but it's just so sad and just so difficult to not cry at' he replied you laughed a little, he then started talking again. 'Y/N I just want you to know that not matter what happens, whether I'm on tour, or I'm busy in the studio, or out with the boys, you are the only girl that I will and only ever want. Nobody else could make me as happy as you do, I love you and I promise to protect you, love you, and make you happy every single day' you felt tears roll down your cheeks, and quickly pulled him in and 'passionately kissed him' leaving him wanting more.

BRADLEY..

You and Brad were both walking through the park of Birginham, when you looked across the park, you could see someone you thought you'd hoped to never see again.. Your ex boyfriend, he cheated on you with you best friend and left you heart broken. When he turned around he saw you, and a evil smirk crossed his ugly smug face, but that soon faded when he saw your hands intertwined with brad' he looked angry. He came walking towards you, you just froze not knowing what to do, when he suddenly started talking to you

'So y/n long time no see aye? He looked at you smirking'
You then looked at him with a angry yet upset expression, you replied 'what do you want Liam'
'I want you back, I'm much better than that idiot, he directed at brad' suddenly brad let go off your hand, looked at you with a sad expression, yet hurt, and walked away with tears forming in his eyes.
'What was all that for? He's a much better boyfriend then you ever was or ever will be. He makes me a lot more happier then what you ever will'
You then ran after brad, you reached brad just before he left the park, you shouted after him, but he just ignored you, you ran up to him and pulled him back by his hand. His eyes was full of hurt, and his checks where tear stained.

He then looked at you, and said I thought you'd leave me for him, he said directing to your ex. You looked at him and said 'brad, I would never leave you for him, or for anyone because, I will never find someone who can make me as happy as you do' he still yet looked so hurt. It broke your heart, you pulled him into a hug, he hugged you around your waist, with a tight grip, as if it was your last hug ever, and your pulled away, looked into his eyes, he really was perfect, even with year strained cheeks, and red puffy eyes. You both leaned him, and shared a long, loving yet passionate kiss.

CONNOR...

You and Connor where both at the all time low concert in London, you were both dancing like crazy people to weightless, you started to get tired and Connor realised and looked at you, 'you okay y/n?' You looked at him 'yeah I'm fine, I'm just tired' he pulled you back up of the seat, looked at you deep into your eyes, y/n you look really beautiful tonight, he said you blushed which obviously he couldn't see due to the fact it was near enough pitch black, and suddenly you could feel him lean in, you soon then felt yourself doing the same. His soft, pink lips you've been craving finally touched yours, and sparks where flying everywhere you both pulled away smiling like idiots.

I HOPE YA'LL LIKE IT x