Strange feelings

I finally near get to his house. As I get out off the taxi I am greeted with a nice cold hand...brian warm ur hands up next time....I shook his hand and gave him a hug the first proper hug I ever gave to a boy in my life. I was just walking with him as Brian brings me into his home, I set all my bags down Brian was looking at me like I have 4 heads I look back at him and he gives me this warm smile that obviously brightened up my day. I sit on his bed as he plays fortnite as I'm on my phone probably writing a weird story like this one...the time was going by. It was about 10pm about that time anyway. I was to focused on my phone I didn't realise Brian has turned of his Xbox standing at the bottom off his bed looking at me that's he's probably been doing for 10 minutes or so. I asked him what is it then I realised and got up. I asked him can I get a drink. He told me to go the tap to get water , So I did.... I got fucking water....while walking back I realised were am I going to sleep I stand still for a minute and started to wonder. Then I thought...yeah on the floor... I walked back grabbing a blanket out off my bag and wrapping myself in it slowly laying on the floor going on my phone. I started to hear slight laughter from behind me. I looked behind me and it was brian. "Why the fuck are you laying on the ground" Brian says to me getting up and coming over to me. I shrug my shoulders not saying anything I just thought it would be understandable. Brian grabbed my hand pulling me up pushing me over to the bed. He got in his side off the bed and pulled me in with him. At this point I was really blushing I mean I was...well looked so warm. I get in the cover shaking heart pounding ...you see I don't get this close with boys not ever and never will till like yeah...well let's carry on.... I lifted out my phone from my bra and started to write on it. I was still blushing shaking heart was beating. Still writing an hour later has past. Brian woke up and he looked at his phone then looked at me. Then he did a dick move and took my phone off me but then after all he did see the thing I was writing about and he smiled and let out a little giggle. I closed my eyes hoping he wouldn't say anything...and he never but he played a dick move again he put my phone in a drawer next to him. He turned around grabbing me pulling me in as my head touches his chest I could hear his heartbeat but it's not as fast as mine. His cold hand behind my head and on my back. His chin on the top of my head and his leg on mine. I felt like I was going to faint...just some things couldn't explain what was happening to me I started feeling tired and I slowly wrapped my arm around him and fell asleep. The next morning i woke up to him gone I rubbed my eyes getting up. "Good morning" I heard from the bathroom. I said it back Brian asked me if I wanted to go out and get something to eat with him I said yes obviously, but then it flit back into my mind what happened yesterday. I shook my head trying to get it out. I got my clothes and walk into the bathroom as Brian was done. I got changed also doing my hair. I walk out to Brian waiting on me. He smiles at me getting up and walking to the door letting me walk out first as we walk side to side with each other. I follow Brian to were he was going. He asked me how was my first day. I couldn't really answer it but I said it was okay, we get to his favourite place with his favourite food, I got a chicken sandwich and he got a BLT and a kind off drink I near have had. He asked me to taste it so I did it was amazing something that I've never tasted before. I just sat there looking at him as he was on his phone I really just didn't care about my phone.... surprisingly..... I just sat there looking at him......cause I'm a fucking creep.......then we finally get up putting the rubbish in the bin finally starting to walk home , but at the same time seeing the sites around the places. We were now 7 mins away from his home. We get inside as he takes off his jacket and I take of mine cause I was way to cold. Brian turned around at me and gave me this strange look then turned back round.....fucking creep....he turned on his Xbox and started playing as i just sat on his bed this time I was in the bed laying down on my side and I fell asleep. Brian wakes me up I was atlest sleeping for 5 hours. He has made me something to eat. I get up and walk were he is and sits down and eats what he has made. My eyes lighten the fuck up " omg this is so good" Brian smiles at me....I bet you I spelt Brian wrong at one point and said brain haha........I finish the meal he has made for me and the least I can do for him is clean. So I cleaned the dishes that look 30 mins and the table. I walk back into his room and sit I look at the time it was near 10. I sat on my phone writing more. Until Brian came to bed he did the same thing as yesterday but only different this night.........