My story

Velvet was just a lonely teen with nothing to look forward too. She was sad because her parents died when she was young so she was raised by her whore of a sister. Bethany. She would bring her friends over to mock velvet and then lock her in the closet when they were bored with her. She cried every night wishing for someone to save her from this hell she can't escape.

She would listen to narration of these scary stories on her android tablet called creepypastas. She found safety in the arms of fiction serial killers. She'd sneak them when her sister wasn't home. Because she wasn't wasn't allowed to go to school she had all day to listen to them.

One day her sister ripped her headphones out and threw her out of the closet.
"Get dressed you filthy slut I'm selling you to Jeff the killer."

Wait Jeff the killer? Like the guy I read about in creepypastas? Creepypastas are real???? I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She was joking right.

But then as I was about to write it off as a lie. I heard a low. Sexy voice. It was Jeff the the killer! "Is she fucking ready? I'd fucking rather not fucking wait."

He came around the corner and looked me up and down. I was wearing a skin tight black dress with black and red stripped lace up the front. And lace fringe that ended at my thighs. The dress had an upside down star on my chest acting as the straps holding up my D cup chest. You could see my bondage esque bra underneath since the sleeves of my dress hugged my shoulders. There were bracelets around my upper arm connected by black silky fabric that rested against my back. I had black fishnet stockings and black vintage stelletos with spikes on the toes. My we're bright red and hung in my face but the back of my hair was black and teased high. I had coonstripes all through my hair that were black and white or black and blue. And maybe a splash of purple. My teeth were vaguely pointed and my school friends in elementary school used to think I was a vampire because of them. I had heavy black smokey eyes and purple iris. And also I had pitch black lipstick.

He grinned looking me up and down. "Perfect. Here's all the cash. I'll be taking my purchase now."

My sister hand coughed me behind my back and drugged me with a cloth of chloroform before everything faded to black.