Im Okay but Where am I

When I woke up I was in a bed in a normal looking room. The curtains were shut but I could see light through them. I want tied down or anything. I could get up perfectly fine. My head and arms felt heavy and I had a bruise on my leg but besides that I felt fine?

I wasn't sure where I was so I immediately got into defense mode and was hid under the covers. I peaked out to examine the room around me making sure there was no one else in the room. Or any cameras. There wasn't. From what I could sense.

I got up and and passed by a mirror to see I was in new clothes. They were pajamas ? Maybe ?

I was wearing a long black tee that's seen better days with a grey trim and a band logo that looked familiar. Underneath that I was still wearing my lacy bra from before I was sold. I had these baggy shorts on that felt like men's pajamas actually. Now that I think about it these were all men's clothes on me.
My hair was knotted from sleeping with my hair teased but that obv wasn't my fault. My make was wiped off for the most part but contacts were still in. Doesn't anyone around here know it's dangerous to sleep in those.

After deciding that I was safe where I was I tried to open the door but it was locked. Luckily they didn't take my hair pins out when they changed me so I cleverly picked the lock with one of them and got out.

I put my back against the wall and shimmied down. Once I was half way down I realized I didn't grab a weapon so I'd just have to settle for my own fists.

Once I got across the hall i could see a stairway leading down to a living room. The back of the couch was facing me but I could see blonde hair picking over the sofa facing the TV and another man sitting cross legged on the floor studying the tv.

I began to move slowly but I made such a small noise no one should've been able to hear it but the man sitting on the floors head darted to my direction. Immediately. It's like his neck snapped.

Oh no.

It's.

Eyeless jack.