Do I really love him?

"With every single part of me,my love for u is constantly, forever and ever on repeat,on repeat and it wont stop, oh oh oh oh oh oh :) "

x It wont stop-Sevyn Streeter and Chris Brown

-3 weeks later-

Tay POV

It's been 3 weeks since me and Nick have been talking and to be honest, I'm really growing feelings for him. he knows my darkest secrets and I know his. These feelings are growing really fast too. Sometimes I wonder why he wasn't here all this time. But what's been on my mind for the longest, does he like me? Like fr I don't know if he does cause he's not told me yet. He hasn't asked me to be his girl. Yea we see each other everyday since we go to the same school. Girls have been pushing themselves up to him and it's been bothering me fr fr but I'm not his girl so it's not suppose to get to me,right? Ugh I don't know I really wish he ask me soon.

It was 7:30 on a Thursday morning and I had just step out the shower.I did my hygiene stuff and I walked in my closet.I wasn't feeling it so I just put on my bleached highwaisted shorts and my white crop top.I wore my Blue and white Jordans and I grabbed my Iphone 5s and my white Louie schoolbag.My hair was in a very messy bun but I didnt care.

I walked downstairs when I saw my mom.I missed that lady so much!Its been months since shes been gone.

"Hey mama!" I said hugging her tight.

"Hey babygirl,I missed you so much" she said kissing my forehead.

"Not as much as I missed you!" I smirked.My mom is a 36 year old woman.Shes very strong and very loving.Shes been through alot with my father since hes a drug dealer.She had times when women would fake being pregnant,when they had arguments and he would cheat and stuff like that but in the end they got married at a young age since he knew he aint want nobody else than my mom.She got married right out of school at the age of 18.She got my brother at the age of 17.My nana was disappointed at first since my mama was a straight A student but then she was happy she was gonna be a nana.My dad at first didnt think it was his child so mom went through the entire pregnancy by herself with the help of aunt Niki,yea they were bestfriends since diapers just like me and Rii(A/N: Aunt Niki is Rii's mom).When mom finally popped dad was somehow at the hospital and they decided to have a paternity test.After getting back the result, it was positive so now my dad became a dad.Lol.Like all relationships they had arguments here and there only because they wanted the best for each other.I year after mama graduated with dad,he proposed to her at there prom.Cute,right?Then one year after,an angel was born.Lol yea I was born.

"Auntieeeee Brookkkkk!" I heard Tahj loud ass shout.

"Hey niecie pooh" My mom said hugging her.Her name is Brooklyn but we call her Brook.

"Mamaaaa" Tahir said jumping on mom.One thing with King is that he adores that lady.He knew what she went through and he thanked God for her not giving him up.

"Hey my big baby" mom laughed while hugging him tight.

I got my poptart,an apple and a gatorade while Tahj got a sandwich, a banana and an apple and a powerade.Fat ass :3

"Morning-Hey my beautiful wife" My dad walked downstairs only in his basketball shorts.My dad is a fine ass man thou.On some real shit!

"Hey baby" Mom said while kissing him.

"This is our que to go,so lets go byeee guys" I said while walking out.

They laughed then hugged.Tahj was on my heels as I walked to my white Mercedez-Benz.We got in then turn on the radio.Honest by Future was blasting.