Chapter 17

Tre Cool POV

I made my way to Billie's house and let myself in without hesitation, walking through the house I felt like something was wrong. I walked further into the house feeling spooked, I soon found myself at his bedroom door. I let myself in and looked around, "Billie?" I called out and I heard a groan coming from the bathroom. I ran to see what was going on and I came to a sudden stop when I saw Billie on the floor with blood draining from his wrists.

I quickly called for an ambulance and then I called Mike, when Mike was on the phone he sounded grumpy until I yelled. "Mike Billie tried to kill himself!" i yelled and I heard him gasp on the other side of the line, then it was silent and neither of us spoke then I heard the knock on the door and I ran to answer it.

I let the ambulance officers in and they went and did there work, then i was back on the phone with Mike. "Is he off to the hospital?" Mike asked and I face palmed my forehead, "of course he is" i said and Mike was silent again. "Okay we'll meet you there" he said then he hung up and I looked over seeing Billie being carried away and put into an ambulance with an oxygen mask over his face.

Billie Joe Armstrong POV

I woke up to a white space, i was lying on the floor. Where was I?, "Billie" I heard a feminine voice call and I looked seeing Tina walking towards me. "Billie, why?" she asked and I looked at her in shame, "I couldn't handle it" I said breaking down crying in front of her. "What couldn't you handle?" Tina asked as she wiped my tears, "Losing you has been the worst pain I've gone through and I want you back so bad" I sobbed.

"Billie what about Aria?" Tina asked and I looked at her with tears in my eyes, "she needs you and you've been pushing her away" Tina said and I cried more. I was pathetic and just an absolute disappointment. "Aria" I said and the name rolled off my tongue, "she needs me" I said. "More than you'll ever know Billie" Tina said, "right now Mike is looking after her" Tina said then gravity hit me.

"I can't believe it" I said and Tina placed her hand on the side of my face, "Billie you need to go to rehab and get help" Tina said but I was too stubborn to admit it and she could see past that. "Billie please it's for your own good and Aria's" Tina said grabbing my shoulders, "Billie Joe Armstrong you listen to me, I want you to live and raise our daughter right, and live your life and let your memory rest" Tina said. "But I'll never forget what I lost" I said and we looked at each other before speaking in unison, "wake me up when September ends".

"Billie it's time to wake up" Tina whispered in my ear and everything went black before I faded back into reality. The next time I woke up I felt a jolt run through me and then a wave of dizziness come in. When it was gone I opened up my eyes and before me I saw Mike and Aria.

Aria Armstrong POV

"Dad?" I said as his eyes opened up slowly, "Aria" he said in a groan. "I'm here Dad" I said as I held his hand. His soon fully opened he looked around the room, "I'm sorry" he said and I wanted to cry but I tried to hold it back. "You were out for 6 hours" Mike said and he looked at us tiredly. "Dad it's okay" I said and he sighed in disappointment, "Billie I know it's early but Tre and I were discussing this and we thought it was best you went to rehab" Mike said and I looked at Mike in shock.

I knew it was the right thing to do but at the same time, what was gonna happen to me. "We'll look after Aria" Mike said and I looked at him in doubt, "rehab?" Dad repeated then he looked down at his hands then back up at me. "Please Dad I don't want to lose you too" I said and he then looked out the window, "okay" he said and Mike went to get the nurse. They checked him over and said to keep an eye on him and that he'd be here for a few days.

"Mike can I please stay with Dad tonight?" I asked and Mike looked at Billie, "Please Mike?" I asked and he nodded. "You may" he said and I nodded before hugging Mike then he left and it was just me and Dad left in the room. I hopped on the side of the bed carefully cuddling into Dad so I didn't hurt him and closed my eyes.

"Love you Dad" I said and he rested his head on my shoulder, "I love you too" he said and he both fell into a peaceful sleep.