The letter

Harry's POV

He woke early one morning to an owl tapping on his window. It had a letter attached to it. He got up quickly and opened the window to let the owl in. It dropped the letter and flew out of the window again. He picked the letter up and saw on the front that it was from Gringotts. What could they want?
He opened it up and read it.

Dear Mr. Potter,

It has come to our attention that your inheritance will be coming earlier for you than it has for anyone in the wizarding world in the last three decades. Because of this, we have rearranged your meeting with us about your inheritance, to this coming Tuesday.

We would also like to wish you a happy birthday for today.

Sincerely Gringotts.

Oh yeah! It was his birthday. He'd completely forgotten about it. But what did it mean his inheritance? He'd already got his money from his parents.

———————————

It was the Tuesday before school and Harry had a meeting at Gringotts today about his inheritance. He was very nervous but quite excited.

He got to Gringotts at exactly 10:30 and as soon as he entered he was taken to a room to the left of him. There was a goblin already sat there that Harry knew to be Griphook.

"Ah, Mr Potter. Sit down. So I'm sure you know why you're here"

"My inheritance"

"Yes. We need to know which vaults you inherit and er... some other stuff"
He pulled a small knife out of one of his many draws and passed it to Harry along with a small piece of paper.

"All you need to do is prick your finger with the knife and let some of the blood drip onto the paper"

Harry did as he was told and the cut on his finger healed instantly. There were words forming on the piece of paper as though it was the mauraders map. He read through it and was surprised at what he saw

Jacob Joseph Riddle

Father: Tom Riddle

Father: Severus Snape-Riddle

Status: Pureblood

Lordships

Lord to the most ancient and noble house of potter

Heir to the most ancient and noble house of black

Lord to the most ancient and noble house of Slytherin

Lord to the most ancient and noble house of peverell

Lord to the most ancient and noble house of Ravenclaw

Heir to the most ancient and noble house of Riddle

Vaults

Potter vault
Black vault
Slytherin vault
Ravenclaw vault
Peverell vault

Properties

Godrics hollow
Potter manor
12 grimmauld place
Slytherin castle
Peverell castle
Ravenclaw manor
1/2 Hogwarts

Other

Mate(s): unknown

Inheritance: Veela

Godfathers: Fenrir Greyback, Sirius Black, Lucius Malfoy

Godmothers: Belletrix Lestrange, narcissia Malfoy, Remus lupin-Black.

Powers: blood mage, death powers, shimmer, flit, metamorphosis, pasel tongue, pasel magic, natural occlumency, mind magic.

Animagus form(s): basilisk, Fox, Phoenix, badger, Raven, rabbit, barn owl, red deer.

Magic blocks: 90%

Harry had many questions. "So Mr. Riddle, any questions?"

"What does it mean mate: unknown and why does it say mate(s)?"

"well, veela's can have mates as I'm sure you know but we don't find out your mate for another two months. It also says mate(s) because sometimes you can have more than one mate. It can go up to 5 but that's extremely rare. The normal amount ten to about fifteen. They don't all have to be your mate obviously, just a few of them. As long as you have one mate you won't die. Anymore questions?"

He had loads more but he could only say no. "Right then, it seems a lot of your magic is blocked and I think you have a glamour charm placed on you. Here drink this potion." Jacob took one sip of the potion and past out.

———————————

He woke up the next day in an unknown room. There was a house elf next to him holding a tray full of food. "For you Mr. Riddle" at this five people came rushing over to me. I recognised 3 of them. The other two I knew to be healers.  Tom riddle was closest to me, he was holding hands with Severus snape McGonagall was next to them and so were the two healers. Severus looked as though he was about to cry and Tom bent down and gave him a kiss on the cheek "I've missed you so much, Minerva is here to tell you about your new school year" Jacob looked over to her. "As you are no longer Harry Potter you will have to be sorted as Jacob Riddle. You will be known as Jacob Riddle and not as Harry Potter. In two months you will find out who your mate it and you and your mate/mates will get that week of school together. Thank you for your time." With that she left.