Off to hogwarts

A/n Harry's going to be called Jacob now, sorry if that annoys you.

It was the night before Jacob was supposed to go back to school, or start school and he felt a strange feeling. People don't know me yet. I'm just a new boy. Jacob Riddle looked slightly different to Harry Potter. His jet black hair was neater and it fell onto his forehead, his skin was clear now and his eye sight was a lot better. His eyes were now a blood red colour but he didn't need glasses. His nose was a perfect shape and so were his lips. Jacob was also smaller than Harry Potter. Jacob also noticed that now he didn't have the thin lightning bolt scar on his forehead but two identical winged tattoos on his back. Jacob couldn't wait to go back to school. He knew he was going to be re-sorted into Slytherin and he wondered if he'd be able to actually become friends with Draco Malfoy. He'd always wanted to since he'd first met him in diagon alley but rejected his hand because he thought he wasn't good enough. Now he knew he was good enough. He was handsome and intelligent and was ready to take that hand of his if he was offered it again. Jacob had always had a crush on him but had never admitted it. He'd been obsessing over him for the past four years. Jacob just hoped he was one of his mates. He couldn't stop thinking about who his other mates were going to be or if he could do something about it. 'Maybe if I could experiment or something, flirt and kiss different people, maybe I could change who my mates are' he thought

————————————

He woke up the next morning ready to go to school. He ran downstairs and found his dads sat in the kitchen with breakfast already made.
"Ready for school" Daddy (Snape) asked.
"Obviously" he replied without looking up from his eggs.
"You better owl me every week, tell me what's going on at school" dad (Tom Riddle) said.
"Of course I will."
After that he went and got his trunk and pulled it downstairs and he and daddy went of after kisses from dad.

——————————

When he got onto platform 9 3/4 people were staring at him. Probably because of his bright red eyes. He went and sat down in a compartment by himself after saying goodbye to daddy. After awhile a boy Jacob knew to be called Zacharias Smith walked in. Jacob knew his name because he sleeps with everyone. He slept with Harry Potter last year.  He was very nice and very good at kissing. They had been together for about a month until Harry found out Draco had broken up with Pansy Parkinson.
"Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Zacharias Smith and you are?" He said holding out his hand to shake Jacobs.
"Jacob Riddle." He shook his hand and smiled at him. Zacharias smiles back and Jacob felt himself go red in the face. Zacharias got up from his seat and placed himself next to Jacob.
"You can call me Zach."
They sat there talking for about thirty minutes until another boy came in and sat down.
"Hello. My names Dean Thomas you must be Jacob Riddle."
"Hi, nice to meet you. What house are you in?"
"Err... Gryffindor" he said looking down at his feet.
"Oh, cool" he said marking dean look up.
A while later some more of Dean and Zachs friends came in. Their names were Neville Longbottom, Ernie Macmillan, Justin finch-Fletchy and Cormac McLaggen. A lot of other people walked past his compartments looking in at Jacob and smiling at laughing at their friends. Jacob didn't know if this was good or bad.
When they arrived at Hogwarts, Jacob was one of the last off the train so there was only one carriage left. There were already people in there. Hermione granger, Ron Weasley and Cedric Diggory (a/n not letting him die and pretend he's in the same year as Harry). Great. Jacob climbed into the carriage and they all looked at him. Hermione and Ron with disgust, Cedrics face was unreadable. The journey up to the castle was mostly quiet. Hermione was reading, Ron examining his old broomstick and Cedric looking at Jacob.
When they got to the castle Jacob was the first one to leave. He rushed up the stone steps to try and find snape. McGonagall found him first and lead him through a door he'd never been through before at the end of the room was another door. He walked through it and it came out right next to snapes seat. He wasn't there yet so he sat on the stool next to it like professor Flitwick told him to. Snape came in at the same time as the first year students. At the end professor McGonagall called my name. "Riddle Jacob" now everyone knew my name. I stood up and walked over to the stool in style. Before it was placed on my head it shouted "SLYTHERIN" I thought that's were it would put me. I went and sat down next to Draco and Theodore Nott. Theodore was very nice to me now I'm in Slytherin and so was Draco.
At the end of the feast, Dumbledore sent us to bed and we went down to the Slytherin dormitory's. The password was still pureblood. Everyone went to bed except me and Draco, we stayed up for another few hours talking to each other about their lives. Jacob sat staring into Draco's eyes as he was telling him a story about his family. They were beautiful... what? Did he just say they were beautiful? No, he just had nice eyes that was all. But Jacob seemed to get lost in the constantly. And the way his hair was positioned at the moment was amazing. Could it be possible he was falling for Draco Malfoy?