LUCIFER - the art of espionage

-mythicbxtch

NAME :
lucifer 'luci' riviera

NICKNAMES&CODENAME :
'POND' because apparently 'RIVER' was much too obvious; it isn't the codename he wanted, but the one he needed // luci, the devil

AGE :
twenty one

GENDER :
male

SEXUALITY :
bisexual

HOW LONG THEY'VE BEEN AT SEIJ :
ten years, since he was eleven; he was collected october 28th, 2007

ROLE :
x

TYPE OF SPY :
intelligence officer, field agent, assassin, hacker, agent provocateur, a dangle.

FACE CLAIM :
(sksksks i realised too late his fc was taken so i'm working on looking for a new one)

PERSONALITY : lucifer is aptly named after the devil: just as pretty and twice as smart, equally moody, and very morally corrupted; killing, thieving, lying, cheating? no problem, he has it taken care of, but he doesn't take his orders blindly (he...

PERSONALITY :
lucifer is aptly named after the devil: just as pretty and twice as smart, equally moody, and very morally corrupted; killing, thieving, lying, cheating? no problem, he has it taken care of, but he doesn't take his orders blindly (he refuses to be a sheep), always considering the consequences though it's not often they stop him from completing them.

he doesn't care particularly for others, and doesn't particularly want them to care for him, although he's attached to xavier de lacey ( moonbruised ) at the hip; that boy is probably the only one he'd willingly take a bullet for. where ever one is, the other isn't far behind, and, much to the surprise of others, it's lucifer who acts as the moral compass in their little heavenly bubble of hell at the academy.

BACKSTORY :
lucifer lived a good life brought up by his father and his aunt (?) / godmother (?) / neighbour (?), alongside her ever radiant daughter, and other cousins that lived in the vicinity, in what would have been london, england. he was smart, even as a child; cold, calculating, always quick to worm his way out of trouble but a ray of sunshine in the presence of his father, the radiant daughter, and her mother (his holy trinity).

his inability to communicate verbally at a young age led him to learning british sign language and, even then, he was quick to learn it alongside his father's native italian and his cousins' russian roots.

it would be fair to say that he was deeply in love with the wolfish girl next door and his best friend (blood brothers, as they'd like to claim, and blood brothers they remain). he thrived on their attention as much as he did on their affection, and uprooting him from his perfect family unit scarred him. he remembers seeing bailey sprawled across the floor and his father shouting inaudibly, his friends blurring out of his eyesight before the chloroform took him.

PREFERRED WEAPON & FIGHTING STYLE :
knives, daggers, the sort that let him get up close and personal with the target (or victim, oops). also, veryveryvery dirty; he doesn't care what it takes to floor you, to win, to come out as victorious, and he'll definitely do it, no matter how much you think he won't

HOBBIES :
xavier, for one. knitting, another. does killing count?

OTHER :
reunited with xavier at S.I.E.J years later was probably the first time anyone had ever seen him smile or interact willingly with another without the intention of insulting them.
he also always carries knitting needles on him - either to eat, stab, or knit - but there's often no yarn in sight.
he would rather gut himself than ever have to hear himself be called 'luke'.
technically, british sign language (bsl) is his first language, followed by italian, english, and russian.
his favourite colour is yellow, contrary to the popular belief that it's red.

THEME :
(credit to maria (moonbruised ) for this. )

GIF:(from the movie 'spy'; jason statham as rick ford)

GIF:
(from the movie 'spy'; jason statham as rick ford)

GIF:(from the movie 'spy'; jason statham as rick ford)