Chapter 9

We're here inside our classroom waiting for our other classmates. Yoshinori and Hiro have just arrived. When I asked them where they came from, Yoshinori just smiled at me again.

Anew, I remembered what happened yesterday. We saw lots of strange things. I asked him if those were true but he told me that we will learn about those later. We had different talks when someone in mid-30's came inside our room.

"Let's start our class," he said, not even looking at me.

Yumi suddenly raised her hand, "Ah! Sir, the others are not yet here."

"I know because we were informed that all of you will have your special class today," he said. He looked at Yoshinori and Hiro and added, "You are also included." Yoshinori smiled and Hiro sighed.

"First of all, I'll tell you what kind of place you have entered is," the atmosphere suddenly changed. "This school is not just an ordinary school. The students here have higher and different abilities than the earthlings (this is how they call people in the mortal world)," he looked at us and continued. "My ability is..." He went to each corner of the room and closed his eyes. I was shocked when Sir suddenly multiplied.

"Woah!" said Haru and Yoshinori.

"This is what you call Self-Spawn," Sir's clone said. "Self-Spawn means an ability to transform others into genetic exact replicates of oneself," the other one added. "It will last only for an hour and nothing less," after he said that, the three duplication of his body walked into the original one to go back to his original form.

"My name is Echiiro Tamura but you can call me Sir Eiichi," he introduced himself to us. Then I noticed that the replicates were gone.

Does it mean that all of the things we saw yesterday is true?

"Ah! Sir, do we also have abilities like that?" Yui asked and I noticed her trembling body.

"Ability, yes but not the same with mine. The strength and the way we call it is different but the use is just the same," he replied. "Let's start our training," Sir suddenly said.

"T... training?" I asked while stuttering.

"Yes, Ms. Yatsumi. We will start your training. See you at the activity center," he added. After this, he proceeded outside the room.

We can't do anything so we just went out as well. We followed Hiro and Yoshinori since they know the directions.

"Do you also have abilities like Sir Eiichi's?" Yumi suddenly asked.

"You'll see," Hiro replied shortly.

We have arrived at the activity center that Sir Eiichi told us to go and again, we saw his replications. He is arranging and keeping the things that we don't need. He looks so cool because it seems like he is also helping himself.

"Oh! Come here so that we can start immediately," he shouted at us. He also went back to his original form.

"Ah, Sir how can we know the abilities that we possess?" Haru asked. That's also the question I want to ask but Haru asked it before I do.

"Before you entered Hikari, the council already knew what abilities you have. We were also informed about your abilities but we cannot tell those to you. You must discover it yourselves. Your sensei's, including me, are here to help you," he added.

"Bro, let us talk after this," Haru seriously asked to his twin.

"Okay," Hiro replied shortly.

We changed into our P.E. uniforms inside a room so that we can move comfortably. To avoid irritations, I tied my hair. I really don't have knowledge about P.E. activities that's why I felt dull. We went back to Sir Eiichi to know what abilities we possess.