Broken noses and Social media

*Graces 's POV*

I wake up and read the time 8:50am. Grabbing my phone, I check twitter and tumblr. 'Holy shit' I say to myself and all I see is Hartbig. I start to write a tweet 'So what did you guys think of the new video ;)' I tweet that and then check youtube. 'Wow' I think and see the video has 1,498,500 views and 3,076 likes. Smiling, I think of something that will make Hartbig shippers go crazy. I position my phone while leaning over top of Hannah and kiss her cheek. Taking the picture, I slowly lean back over and post it to Instagram. She mumbles something about fries and I laugh quietly. I get up and make my way towards the kitchen.

*Hannah's POV*

I wake up and realize Grace isn't beside me. Getting up, I walk to the living room and find Grace watching tv. I sneak up behind her and grab her. "WHAT THE FUCK!" She yells and elbows me right in the face. I hear my nose crack "Shit" I say and grab my nose. Grace turns around and helps me. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry I thought you were a murderer or a thief. I'm sorry." "It's fine" I say and clean my bloody nose. " I think I may have broke your nose" Grace says and puts her shoes on. Holding my nose, I walk to the bedroom and get changed. Coming out, I slip my shoes on and walk out the door.

*Grace's POV*

I open the car door for her and close it. Hopping into my car, I turn it on and drive to the hospital.

(10 minutes later)

We arrive at the hospital and are in the waiting room. "Hannah Hart" a doctor yells. We get up and he takes us back to get an X-Ray of Hannah's nose.

(After X-Ray)

"It is indeed broken Miss Hart. But how did you break it?" He asks Hannah. "Well, I woke up and my girlfriend wasn't beside me so I went to look for her and I found her on the couch and I decided to scare her but when I did she elbowed me right in the face" Hannah says. "Oh. Well fortunately I don't need to reposition it or anything like that. All you need to do is apply ice for pain and swelling, rest and keep your head elevated even when you're sleeping, and avoid blowing your nose. If you do all that you should be fine" the doctor said.

(Home from the doctors)

*Hannah's POV*

I get home and lay down on the couch. "Grace!" I yell. "What!" "Can you grab my phone off the counter please." "yea." I hear footsteps and then my phone falls on my stomach. "Thank you babe" I say and she leans down and kisses me. "You know I'm posting about all this (I move my hand around my face) on twitter right?" I say already typing. "Yea." I post it on twitter and then I take a picture of my broken nose and post it in Instagram. "Babe" I yell. "What?" "I think I'm just going to sleep here tonight." "Oh ok." I feel my eyelids droop and I find myself fast asleep.

~I personally think I did awful on this chapter. Anyways it might take a few days for chapter 6 because I have no idea's if you have any message me on twitter @all-things-lgbt or Instagram at fandoms_shipper ~shadow