Ch. 22: (Choice A) Leave with Your Friends

Previously....

Jessica's POV

I watched in horror while Jordan staked Adrien. My heart dropped! I ran over to him to comfort him. Jordan yelled at me to run but Adrien told me to help him. What killed me most was he admitted he loved me because I love him..... and Jordan. I looked over at Jordan and his face was in shock also yelling at me to leave. I look back at Adrien and see him crying in pain.
What do I do?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Jessica, come on! We need to get out of here!!" Yelled Jordan.
"Jordan's right Jess, lets go!" Said Kate.
I looked over to them then at Adrien. Tears were coming down out of my eyes.
"He says that he loves me guys." I said.
"That's nonsense Jess and you know it. Look at what he's done to you! He kidnapped you, tortured you, fed on you and forced you to be turned into a Vampire! Do you call that love?" Yelled Jordan trying to persuade me.
"Jordan, we fell in love later on..." I said.
"He kidnapped us and sold us to his friends. Be realistic, he doesn't love you. He only just wants you so that he wouldn't be alone."
I looked back at Adrien again, tears were forming into his eyes.
"Jessica, they're right.... I've done many cruel things to you. I don't deserve your love..." he said.
"No Adrien, your are forgiven." I cried.
"Jessica! What are you doing? We need to go!" Jordan yelled again.
"Jordan! Please, give us a moment!" I yelled back.
He backed away and I looked back at Adrien. He winces and groans in pain and started to bleed. "Here let me help you get the stake off." I said. I got up and started to pull the stake off, but it wouldn't budge. I looked at Jordan and pleaded him with my watery eyes to help me.
"Jordan, help me get this off of him.... please!!" I cried. He just stared at me and wouldn't move. I looked back at Kate and she was crying. "Kate! Kate help me please! He's hurt!" I pleaded.
She shook her head no and I sighed in defeat.
"Jessica, it's okay. You don't have to save me. I deserve to die." Said Adrien.
"No don't talk like that. You'll be alright. We're together now and everything is going to be fine." I tried to assure him. He smiled and reached out for my hand. I grabbed his hand and held it for awhile.
"If I die Jessica, you will become mortal again because the proper turning isn't complete without my blood. But if you choose to partake of my blood, you will permanently become a vampire. I don't want to force you to become one, it's your choice..... you are who you choose to be." He said.
I began to ponder about what he said. I looked back at my friends and they shrugged, then I looked back at Adrien.
"It's okay Jess. One thing I want you to know is that I love you so much. You mean the world to me, I'd never thought I would be able to fall in love with a human, especially my pet. But you are more than just a pet, you're my everything and I mean it with a sincere heart." He said.
My heart began to beat faster. This vampire truly loves me and I love him back.
I thought about what he said, how it's up to me to choose who I want to be, and that I am what I choose to be. I looked up to Kate and Jordan, "guys what should I do?"
Jordan walked up to me, "Jessica I think you should come home with us and have a real life." He said.
Kate walked up to me also grabbing my hand. "The real world is better than the Vampire world. You have your family that misses you so much." She said.
I forgot about my family! They must've been so worried about me. I miss them so much and I don't think I would live without them. "You guys are right. My real home is with you guys and my family. I can't imagine myself being a vampire forever." I said.
I looked over to Adrien and my eyes began to water.
"What is your decision?" He asked wearily.
"Adrien, this experience was quite interesting. Thanks to you I now believe in Vampires. I will never forget our time together when we fell in love, because I love you so much. I don't want you to die knowing I didn't love you. But I'm needed here in Kolobus. I need to be with my family and friends." I explained. He looked down with disappointment. "I respect your decision Jessica. I will never forget about you." He said. He motioned Jordan to give him the knife. Jordan grabbed the knife and gave it Adrien. Adrien looks at the knife and explains what it's for.
"If you want to become mortal again, you must kill me." He said.
My eyes widened in fear. "W-w-what?" I stuttered.
"It's the only way. Once you stab me in the heart you won't become a vampire anymore." He said.
I was shocked and speechless. I could never kill anybody, not even a vampire! Especially Adrien, I love him way too much to kill him. He gives me the knife and prepares himself.
"I-I can't!" I cried.
"Jessica if you don't kill him you'll be a vampire forever and we'll lose you." Yelled Jordan.
"Jessica, you can do it! Kill him!" Yelled Kate. Tears were coming out of my eyes.
"Jessica you can do it. Just one stab through the heart and you'll be free." He said.
"No! There has to be another way!"
"Listen, no matter what happens you are who you choose to be and I'll always in your heart." He half smiled.
More tears were coming out of me. "You'll be in my heart." I kissed him and he kissed me back. It was a passionate kiss. We broke off the kiss once more, Adrien smiled at me and closed his eyes.
I raised the knife over him and whispered I love you. I plunged the knife into his heart and he began to grow pale. Soon after my body started to tremble. I felt my fangs going away and my skin becoming my regular white color. My hair turned back into burgundy brown hair and my eyes changed back into a blue color.
When I transformed back into my mortal self I felt weak and exhausted. I started to cry for the loss of Adrien and suddenly blacked out.

Jordan's POV

When we saw Jessica form back into herself she started to cry and passed out.
"We got to take her back home. I'll carry her while you get her dog. Once you get him we'll go back to the apartment and rest. It's been a long night for all of us."

A/N: there will be an epilogue for this chapter. Too bad Adrien had to die! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.