.chapter 12

hey guyssssss I know its been forever since I updated but here's a new chapter. I hope you like it. much love my lovelies <3

All I could think was "holy fucking shit". This is the girl who I hoped I would never see again. And now she's here and wants to talk? Shes the one that left me not the other way around. The day she left with her mother was one of the worst days of my life. She never she'd miss me, she never said she would come back, and she didn't say good bye. She left a note on my door and that was the last I had heard from her until now.

"Hello, Gemma." I said rather bitch like.

"Come on. Don't be like that."

"Why are you here?"

"My brother all me yesterday and said I needed to come here."

"And whose your brother?"

"Harry. You never met him because up until three years ago he was in a housing unit for kids with talents."

"Well leave. I don't want to talk to you."

"Okay, I'm leaving but I'll be back and soon enough you'll talk to me. Goodbye Jada Ocean."

"Get out." I got up and showed her out the door and slammed it behind her.

Fuck I thought to myself. Why did she have to come? Why didn't Harry tell me Gemma was his sister? Speaking of Harry where were the boys at? Oh well I'm pissed at them anyway. I'm just gonna go back to reading my book. My legs were kinda cold so I went and found my ugg boots and put them on. I didn't even care how slutty I looked with shorts and boots on. I sat back on the couch and started reading. I had just got back into the book when I heard the door open again. The boys walked in and looked at me but I ignored them and kept reading, the book was so good. One of them coughed to get my attention. I looked at them, my glasses slightly sliding down my face and then I looked back down at the book. I didn't want to talk to them at the moment and they needed to figure that out. I heard them whispering to each other.

"You know if you guys are gonna talk secretly don't do it when I'm in the room." I said with ice in my voice.

"Why won't you talk to us, Ocean?" Liam asked me with a gentle voice.

"Come on Ocean, please talk to me?" Niall asked.

"Please my carrot princess? Talk to me. What's wrong?" Louis asked trying to walk over to me but someone stopped him.

"Ocean, tell us what's wrong. Talk to us, to me" Harry practically begged me.

At this I looked up and put my glasses on my head to keep my bangs that had called out of my bun off my face. "No, Harry fucking Styles I won't talk to you. Or any of you right now. You have no idea how mad I am at you right now." I got up and started to walk out of the living room and out the door. Harry grabbed my hand and stopped me. I yanked my hand away from his. "Don't touch me, Harold." And with that I walked out of the house, towards Zayn's. He may beat me and yell at me but at least I know when I need it he'll fuck me until I can't walk. I walked in and found Zayn by himself. Perfect. I walked over to him and sat on his lap and looked at him. He seemed a little taken back by my actions. Then he registered what I wanted and his eyes darkened. I knew this look well. I leaned and bite his ear lobe gently and whispered "I need you, Zayn. I need you to fuck me." As I said this I grinded against him. He moaned slightly and put his hands on my hips. I trailed my hand down his chest to play with the button on his jeans. He picked me and walked until my back was against the wall. He kissed my neck finding my sweet spot instantly. I bite my lip and hide my moan. He kissed up my neck and jaw until he found my lips. He kissed me with force and bit my bottom lip asking for permission. I opened my mouth slightly and his tongue explored my mouth. As we were kissing he started moving his hips against mine and I could feel his growing buldge. I wrapped my legs tighter around him. He walked away from the wall and up to his room and laid me on the bed. He slid off my boots and shorts and took my shirt off so I was left in my bra and underwear. He stripped his clothes off and crawled on top of me. He kissed me softly and left a trail of kisses down to my chest and down my stomach to the top of my thong. I felt his hand rub me and I moaned as his hand went a little faster. He took my thong in his teeth and slowly pulled them down my legs. He kissed back up to my inner thigh and slowly moved to my heat. He rubbed over my clit softly and put his head down to kiss my folds. He spread my legs farther open and shoved his tongue in me. He began to eat me out and stuck a long finger in me, going in and out slowly at first but then he added another finger and went faster curling his fingers each time he went in. I could feel the pressure start to build in my stomach and I placed my hands on his head pushing his tongue deeper in me. Soon I came on his mouth and he licked it clean and came up to kiss me. I could taste myself on his lips and kissed him harder and bit his bottom lip and pulled away. "I need you in me now Zayn." I practically growled. He laughed a little and pulled his boxers down and lined himself up with me. "Are you ready Jada?" he asked seductively. "Bring it Zayn." I said with a wink. He slowly pushed himself in me knowing that his size still got to me. I mean he's the biggest I've had. After a few seconds I got used to him and nodded my head to go. He started moving picking up speed. I was a moaning mess by now. He slowed down and went deeper and deeper with each thrust. I wrapped my legs around him as he leaned down to kiss my neck, sure to leave a mark that would be pretty when I got back to the boys. I ran my fingers through his hair and tugged on it slightly. He moaned my name and kissed me. I was getting close and begged Zayn to go faster and harder. He pulled out for a second before slamming back into making me cry out in pleasure. He hit my g spot making me moan his name. 'That's right baby same my name." he said and moved faster if that was possible. My legs started to shake and he could tell I was close. "Hold it baby." he said as his thrust got sloppier and after a few more thrust he couldn't hold it anymore "Let it go babe" he said as he came. I moaned his name and came hard on him. He laid  down next to me breathing hard. "Well Zayn that was great but I should really get going." I rolled over to look at him. "Okay but first come here." I went over to him and he kissed my neck and bit it giving me a hickie. He pulled away and smirked. I rolled my eyes and got dressed. I walked back to the boys house and into the living room with a smirk on my face. I went over the chair and sat down pulling my legs up and setting my chin on my knees and looked at the boys who were staring at me.

"Where did you go?" Niall asked me with a worried expression in his eyes.

"Why do you look like you just had sex?" Harry asked me.

"Really Hazza?" Liam asked him.

"Well she does." Louis said. "Who'd you band carrot princess?"

"Leave her alone Lou." Niall said to Louis and looked at me. "Where did you go Ocean?"

"You dont want to know." I said smirking and looked away.

Louis whistled and smacked Harry on the arm. "Look at that hickie Hazza!! She did go get some!!" Harry looked at me and whistled and clapped his hands.

"Shut the fuck up Haz and Louis." I said glaring at them.

"Was it your first time hmmm?" Louis questioned.

"No fucktard." I was kind of offended.

Before the continued to question me about my sex life I got up and went to get my wallet and took the keys to Liam's car and walked put of the house. I got in the car and backed out. I looked at the door and saw the boys standing there looking at me. I waved as I drove away. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Niall get in his car and I sped away. I stopped at the gas station and got a blueraspberrie slushy mountain dew mix. I paid for that and gas because I noticed it was low. I drove to the park and walked around for a little bit. Then I heard a guy whistle and I turned around, suddenly aware that I was in shorts and boots. I looked at him and I turned back around and kept walking. All of a sudden he was right behind me grabbing my ass. I yelped and jumped away and slapped his hands away.

"What's the matter babe? You know you want me." He said this as I backed up into a tree and he walked up and pressed his body against mine.

"Get the fuck away from me. Now" I growled and went to move away but he grabbed my arms and pinned me against the tree.

"No can do sugar. Not until I get what I want. Now bend over so I can fuck you." he whispered in my ear. I struggled to get away but he was stronger than Zayn and that was saying something. The harder I struggled the more he pushed his body into mine. He was about to push my shorts down when someone ran into him throwing his body away from mine. I looked at the person who saved me and saw that it was Louis and Liam. They ran over to me asking if I was okay and if he touched me. I couldn't answer so I just let them walk me to the cars. Liam got in his and I got in Louis' with him. He called Niall and told him that we were on our way home. When we got home the other three were already there. We walked in the house and and went to the living room.

The first words out of my mouth were to Harry, "Why did you call Gemma and why didn't you tell me you were her brother?"