16

Kiara

"Yell, yell, yell, yaa sus whoa," while Ben attempted to twerk on me I hyped him. Boomer came over and started trying to swiggle.

I plugged my phone in my speaker and started playing all night flight by reedy. That's when boomer and Ben got hype. I'm starting to think them niggas gay forreal.

Everybody started coming downstairs with mugs and then the mugs changed to confused faces. Jose was the first one to speak.

"I know they not forreal," He shook his head and started laughing. "Y'all niggas gon shake without me." He joined them and I looked at Jose like he was crazy.

_______________________
3:29pm Montego Bay, Jamaica 🇯🇲

"Don't let nobody tell you different you the greatest. Project baby I'm a baby wit a babeh, and momma I been goin back brazy again I'm going back brazy. I'm dancing wit the devil fighting demons my lady hate the way that I be sleepin'. Chosen one it took so long for me to see it in me. I remember ian even believe in me. I be going hard never exaggerate i be going hard nigga," me, boomer, and Ben was singing. Mane they came and got yb talking bout he kidnapped jania when he left a few days ago. He came back Tuesday and they locked him up Wednesday.

"Imma beat jania ass like her daddy should have. I can't stand that lil hoe," Ben said punching his fist like it was her face. I bust out laughing when he said 'you gon fuck wit my bro again'.
"Ben chill out bro," boomer was rolling on the floor crying laughing. I can't deal wit Ben black ass.

"Benjamin Latrell Williams! Stop mane," he stopped and looked at me with a mug.

"Don't be saying my government lah gurl" I laughed and flicked him off.

"Yall pack y'all shit we leaving tomorrow. As soon as y'all done y'all can do whatever the fuck y'all want. Na bye get the fuck out my face."

Kiari know better.

_______________________

Liked by br0ski._, quavohuncho, milliondollarkidd, travisscott, offsetyrn, Mgng10x and 9,538 others

Huncho.k: Today Friday so you know we onnat Clyde and dodo. 👅 *comments disabled*

"Thanks Bennnnn," I gave him a hug and his lil 50.

We finna have fun before we leave tomorrow. Ayo still here wit his brother so I called them up and told them to meet us at the beach.

AT THE BEACH...

"Trulondrick if you don't stop throwing sand at me imma drown yo dumb ass."

We —, well I was sitting in a beach chair waiting for ayo and teo to get here. Ben was running around tryna get a girlfriend, boomer was throwing sand in my hair, Jose was just being Jose, and Nahmir was being like Jose. The giraffe and potato wedge finally decided to show up.
"Y'all niggas would show up 30 minuets late," I gave them both hugs and sat back in my chair. So me and boomer are officially dating. I decided to give him a chance because he worked for it. Anybody that's gon work for it deserves it.

"Baeeeeeee let's go in the water," ayo looked at me with his eyebrows cocked and looked at teo. Teo looked between us and snickered. I looked at ayo and he had a "bet" look on his face. He was nodding and rubbing his hands through his dreads. Boomer kept calling me so I went up to him.

Boomer was talking but I wasn't hearing a word he was saying. I was too busy worried about why ayo so pressed.

"Ki!"

"Huh," he looked at me and felt my forehead.

"Bae you good? Ian never ever seen you act like this ," he said looking serious as hell

*A/N- my boy bestfriend be saying that dumb shit. He be like "Jhailyn Ian never ever seen you act like this. Who made you like this?" I be like nigga bye💀✌🏾.*

"Tru get the fuck out my face b, I'm thinking bout something."

"Nah I wanna be under my baeee, you my baby, my shawty, my everything, my booooo, baby I want yo-" he got cut off by Jose, Nahmir, and Ben.

"Nigga shut the fuck up," I laughed for a bit and went back to thinking . I guess I'll text him later on to see what's wrong. I walked back to my chair and teo was sitting in it. I looked around for ayo and he was nowhere to be found.

"Tator where ayo," he looked at me and smirked.
"He over there with that Jamaican mami."

I looked at the girl wit the thin ass bikini

I looked at the girl wit the thin ass bikini. She was cute or whatever but damn she had most of ha coochie out.

"That girl got ha cat out tator," this nigga looked at me laughed. I but out laughing and turned around.

"I'm not finna play witchu ki," I laughed and walked away to enjoy the rest of my lil time being here.

Excuse any mistakes
- Jhailyn 🤤💋