a lil tidbit !

i'm not sure if this is useful or anything but i figured it might be handy to have a list of the boys and what each of their actual positions are - feel free to totally skip over this if you're not interested, as it isn't essential to the story !

yoongi - chief curator; oversees all the details regarding the museum's programming, exhibitions, permanent collection, as well as staff. people skills are paramount, confidence and ambition are also very important.

jimin - intern; self explanatory lol

tae - guide / demonstrator; people skills !!!!! enthusiastic about learning, good with customer service, v flexible.

seokjin - assistant curator; helps the chief curator, can be called upon to perform a variety of tasks, should be prepared to step in for the chief curator whenever it's needed

jungkook - associate curator, renaissance / hoseok - associate curator, impressionism; specialists who work in a specific art department. work ranges from cataloguing to helping develop the museum's permanent collection. they may also be called upon to help with an exhibition that falls into their area of expertise.

namjoon - business manager; responsible for financial management, as well as related business affairs, including human resources, buildings and grounds, and the museum shop.