Bad news

Alayna

It's been a few days and Vlad haven't said a word to anyone rarely ate rarely did anything just comes home from school and stays in his room and Brittney Said She hasn't seen Brandon he's not at home she says she can't find his scent he took off she says all he left was a note saying sorry I'm a screwup I know but Vlad doesn't want me and I know none of you do all you smell is his tears on the paper we sigh and Vicky says ohhh I know I stayed with B that night and so I have his smell on me I could find him we say Kay she says she got a smell we follow her in a cave feels like we have been walking for hours we walk in and there's asleep Brandon injured panting on the ground asleep but he's having a panic attack Britt runs over to him and splashes water on him she hugs him he's awake now and he's crying saying why are you here go away.

But he hugs her tight saying don't goo please I didn't mean to hurt Vlad I didn't mean to with that all you hear is a gun shot and a Brandon laying unconscious on the ground a killer comes over saying I got the beast that killed me sheep we say he's just a human he fixes his glasses saying no I shot him in those places to then he leaves and we carry and run Brandon to a hospital Steve said he's getting Vlad.

Nick

I help Steve get Vlad cause he's asleep and carry Vlad to the hospital he wakes up and freaks out saying where am I I say you speaked and hug him saying we are at a hospital he says why I say cause Brandon got badly injured by a physco killer he says I don't care take me home I say Vlad Brandon loves you and you love him and you don't care Brandon only left you cause he couldn't take your varginity from you he can easily kill you you just don't understand Vlad he loves you to death even his wolf self and he had to leave that night or he would of killed you or hurt you and he didn't wanna take the chance because if he turned you into a wolf you could die and become a wolf or worse die.

He says fine take me to him we go in and he bursts to tears He runs over sits next to Brandon's bed holding his hand Brandon's not doing so great says Alayna and Britt Brits crying saying he never really got hurt by being shot at he would never actually get shot the only way he could if he really wanted to but why would he want to do that Vicky and Alayna take her out of the room and I follow to leave those to some privacy.

Vlad

I look at Brandon in that bed he looks horrible I feel bad I was making everything feel like it was all his fault when I didn't wait for answers to know why he didn't went me and left me there that night to cry but now I know why I hold his hand saying I'm sorry I'm so very sorry Brandon please wake up or was all my fault not yours I was being Selfish please please please wake up I tear of mine goes on his hand I say I love you Brandon and they say your not gonna make it but I wouldn't be able to live with ought you please Brandon I start to walk away but all I hear is Vlad is that you I turn around saying yes but his eyes are closed I'm imagining things then I get pulled over to the bed he hugs me saying I missed you so much!!!

I say be careful I don't wanna hurt you then all I see is a smile on his face saying I won't he starts healing saying I'm the Alpha I don't get that hurt sense I herd your words I say what words and he says I love you I say I love you to he smiles and pins me down well he looks much better now he says I'm sorry I left you that night I say that's okay he says forgive me I say hmm thinking but before I can get to say yes he's kissing me very very hungrily he says you don't understand you drive me crazy just seeing you turns me on I can't help my self I just don't wanna hurt you your to fragile like a delicate doll he's holding my face and looking me in the eyes lovingly I smile and he kisses me lightly but I gotta say I liked him kissing me hungrily he smirks saying you said that out loud princess.

I say I'm no princess he says awe fine then I guess I can't be your prince I gotta be with someone else I guess I pout and he says I'm kidding and kisses me he basically straddles me to the bed I say your eyes are changing purple and red and are you okay but he's kissing me very hungrily making me have a boner and arch my body forward he says I'm perfectly fine now that I'm with you he's kissing me all over im getting hot but then again he's like steaming right now he says it's to hot pulling off his shirt and kissing me some more he's kissing down my neck and leaving me a hickey it hurts at first cause his teeth are starting to get sharp and then you hear a jingle from the door he jumps off of me pulls my shirt down cause he started to raise that up he sees how tight my pants are and smirks pulling me out of the bed sets me down in the chair pulls the blanket on him and the doctor says oh honey your awake you can leave now you look much better he says okay.