After the storm #2

This story has inappropriate themes and may risk triggering someone, themes such a drugs, kidnapping and rape.
Sorry for not warning you at the beginning of this book. When it's about to happen I will put bold writing so just skip to the bold after that.
Lillian's pov
(1 year ago)

I walked in from the garden, where the roses had started to bloom, where the birds had been chirp. Spring was finally here, and so soon it would be my baby, the precious child that had been growing in me for nearly eight months. I placed my hands over my stomach and smiled, my life was finally coming together. Rick and I could be happy, with the family he and I have always wanted, the dream house, chocolate and most of all dream husband.

Rick and I were so happy, and nothing could ruin that, well almost nothing because I had been so wrapped up in my thoughts that hadn't heard anyone enter the house. I noticed just a little bit too late. As fast as my pregnant body could, I turned around and that's when I felt a small sting in my arm and the floor below me began to sway. Like when I was drunk, so many months ago. You always were a traitorous little fiend, floor. I hit the ground with a loud thump and everything around me faded out. Then the world turned to black. The last thing I heard was an oh-so familiar laugh.
***
My head was pounding as I came back into consciousness, my hands etched up slowly to rub my aching skull but got stuck after a few inches. At this my eyes flew open and I saw two ropes binding my hands down, but that is not what fazed me, not by a long shot. My unmentionables were bruised and my stomach was protruding from under my clothes. And did I forget to mention that I was almost naked, with only my chemise and pregnancy corset to cover me. My unmentionables shown to the world. There were ropes around my ankles as well keeping the tied to the legs of the chairs, 'ah so he had learnt from last time that I'm not some helpless maiden.'

I wiggled my wrist around for a moment as I felt my baby kick. I was starving and I knew it would be affecting the baby by now. I lowered my hand as far as I could, which really was not far at all and I tried to touch my stomach. 'Damn maybe he had learnt, these are some exquisite rope tying skills'. I said in my head as I stared at what bound my arms and I heard another familiar cynical laugh from above me.

"Ah Miss Linton, nice of you to join me." Lord Dalgliesh's calm and overly charming voice reached my ears. I knew underneath his facade he was just an evil man, who's insecurities about his past and wealth was hiding by a thin layer.

"It is Mrs Ambrose, to you, you scumbag, you insufferable rake, you ibn himar..." I cursed at him in every  language I knew before finally inhaling deeply which felt like glass down my throat. I heard a throaty laugh from ahead of me before a round of clapping. " you kidnaped me and now you are clapping?" I screamed at Lord Dalgliesh, " what is wrong with you?"

Lord Dalgliesh straighten up before he stood up off the desk he was lounging on, he leaned towards me before whispering. "Kidnap is a very ugly word, I prefer... acquired." He walked around my chair, almost assessing me, making sure I was bound properly. That there was no chance of escape. "It was all too easy to acquire you my dear. I would've thought Lord Ambrose was more protective over his play things, especially in your condition. Now you are just a helpless maiden, all alone." Dalgliesh pressed a small dagger to my corset. Proving a point I suppose. When he pulled it away he leant back on his desk, his hawk eyes still inspecting me.

I struggled against my bindings without hope, since I was down to my chemise there was no where I could've hidden a weapon. Before it had just been in my pockets that adorned my dress. " I can take care of myself, I am not some fickle little girl. As you leant from last time I know how to tie my own laces. Why don't you let me out if these and I can show you." I told him harshly, I needed to protect myself as well as our baby.