The Nurse

Felix Pov
I paced around the room waiting for her to come back. It felt like I walked two miles just going back and forth from one side to the other side of the room. "C'mon! Where is she?! She has to be okay!" I looked at my blood stained hand and curled them into a fist. I couldn't wait any longer! I open the door and ran out just to be block by the barrier. I screamed out of frustration and kept running into the barrier, determined to get out but it just got stronger and kept me inside the room. I started to hit the barrier until it was me who was bleeding and had broken bones.

I was going to hit again when someone stopped me. Someone inside me. "Felix! Stop!" The demon shouted. "Why?! Why should I stop?!" He grunted from frustration. "Because you're hurting me too!" I just smirked. "Why should I care if you get hurt?!" Then I punched the barrier force fill again. "Felix! What would that girl say to you right now!" I stopped and looked at my bloody hand. "Why do you care?!" I asked. "Because she's the one to give me an answer to my question! And if you're not here, how am I supposed to find out what the answer is?!" I grunted and plopped down on the ground. "Why do you think she's in this state?! It's because of you!" I shouted. "I wish you were in another soul so I can punch you!" I said through gritted teeth. He just laughed. I grunted from the pain that started to worsen in my hand. What am I doing to myself?! I feel like I'm becoming a demon myself!

Y/N Pov
"Hey Chan! I'm Y/N." I smiled. He smiled back. "Nice to meet you!" There was a sudden knock on the door and the nurses head popped into the room. "I'm sorry to interrupted but I need to examine you incase there's other symptoms from your injuries." I nodded for her to come in. "And sir, I need you to go outside for a second." Chan nodded understanding and walked out. "Okay, first we need to check the back of your head." She gently tilted my head down so she could check my wound. Then she lifted my head back up and brought out a needle. "What's that for?" I asked nervously. She just laughed. "It's to lessen your pain you might feel later." Then she inserted the needle into the saline iv. "It might hurt." She softly said as she was concentrating on the saline bag. I wince from the pain of the medication injecting into me. "You say that when you're done inserting the needle!" I tried to laugh but huffed out from pain. As I gripped the bed rail I looked at her name badge on her nurses coat. My eyes widened. Her name tag said Isabella!