one

i - kiss my knees

LORA FOLEY stared blankly at Eugene Thompson as he rambled on about his weekend and as he constantly flexed his left arm as he tries to impress her.

"...and the roof comes off. I totally get to drive it all the time." He said with a smirk as he looked down at the shortest girl of the popular group.

Lora gave his a large fake smile as he continued to try and impress the whole group. Betty Brant, who was on Lora's other side, looked very interested and every time Eugene would laugh she would let out an even louder one. On the other side of Betty was Lora's older brother Lucas, who was a junior and Lora was a freshman, who had his arm wrapped around his beautiful girlfriend.

Liz Allen was leaning into her boyfriend's arm as her own tan hands were clutching onto him and the two weren't listening because they were distracted with one another, always whispering sweet things to each other, or just simply touching hands or holding each other.

Lora was staring absentmindedly at her phone she until Eugene's voice cut her peaceful scrolling through Instagram. "Hey, Penis Parker pink is a good colour for you!"

Lora looked over to where the group were and then sent a glare over to Lucas and Eugene as they made fun of the boy's pink backpack. "Not funny Eugene, and Lucas you know better." She scolded.

"Oh come on Lores, I was kidding. Not." Eugene laughed obnoxiously.

"Kiss my knees, you ass." Lora then picked up her navy blue backpack and walked over to Peter Parker.

"To save you move embarrassment, Parker." She said giving him a smile as she took her books out of the navy backpack and then handed the now empty backpack to him. "Trade me."

Peter's eyes widened as the girl begun to talk to him his mouth was slightly agape as she spoke. When she was done talking and then shoved something towards him.

"I -uh, wh -huh?" Peter's cheeks flared as the group behind Lora broke out laughing. Lora shook her head and let out a loud breath.

"Follow me." She muttered as she grasped his "Nice biceps, Parker." she said sending him a grin.

"Thanks." His voice came out squeaky and it caused another blush to grow on his cheeks.

Lora shook her head in amusement and dragged him to a bench further from her obnoxious group. "Take your things out of your backpack."

"Wh- What?" he stuttered and shoved his glasses higher up his nose.

Lora shook her head and easily yanked the bag off his shoulder and opened it. She then grabbed its contents and neatly placed them inside her navy blue backpack. And then vice versa with her stuff.

Peter was looking at the navy bag that had now been placed next to him and than turned to Lora and gave her a cheeky grin. "Thank you Lora."

"No problem, I once came to school with an Iron Man backpack and everyone made fun of me. And I feel its kinda ego hurting when you walk around with a pink pack that practically screams 'come on Barbie lets go party'!" they both laughed.

Peter was looking at the navy pack as Lora started to randomly mumble to herself. Lora looked over to Peter as he examined the pack. "My member's on the inside if you ever need to talk, I'll see you later during the field trip. Bye Pete."

ΞΧΞΧΞΧ

"AND IF you look over there we have our butterfly exhibit, where we have a glowing monarch. Though they have a short life span their repro..." Peter's attention drew over to where Liz Allen and Lucas Foley were giggling off towards the experimented spider exhibit. Mr. Jameson took notice in Peter's attention and tapped his shoulder.

"Mister Parker, could you go tell those two to get back in here or they have detention? Don't take to long." Peter nodded and then jogged towards the door the two had just entered.

Lora's foot shook as she waited for Peter to retrieve her brother. It took them a while but soon Liz and Lucas returned and a few moments later followed by Peter.

Peter was rubbing his forearm with a look of worry on his face. Lora didn't take much notice and went back to the boring voice of their tour guide.

ΞΧΞΧΞΧ

A FEW weeks had passed and Lora was excited that Summer was just around the corner. Peter Parker had gone through some changes as well, those changes didn't go unnoticed by the young Nancy Drew.

Not only had Peter changed but his whole life had changed as well. With the death of his Uncle Ben and new spider-like abilities Peter wished he was still some nerdy kid with glasses- he couldn't even act like he was because his eye sight was perfect now.

And then came his act, Spiderman. And in the large town of Queens, Iron Man had taken notice to the boy with Spider abilities. And a few months after that, Peter Parker and Lora Foley were Sophomores, and Iron Man had promised a teenage boy the title of an Avenger.

ΞΧΞΧΞΧ

I am super excited guys. And also Infinity War will be here in only a month I'm not ready but I'm also ready.

Ugh, okay byyyyye.

lilly xx