Part 1 (Jess)

Jess walked down the hallway towards Petra's hotel door, his heart pounded in his chest and beads of sweat dripped down his face. He thought, I can't believe I'm about to do this! I am actually on the way to the love of my life's door to ask her on a big date. Hopefully she feels the same way about me that I do about her. He looked down at the bouquet of flowers made of cheese he brought. Gosh this was a dumb idea... she'll think it's so cheesy, but I guess that's kinda the point... Okay just stop panicking already!

He was wearing his casual white shirt, red suspenders, and jeans. He stopped before the door considering just running away. No. I have to do this. He lifted his arm up to knock on the door, but jumped back as it opened before he could knock. 

"Hey Jess," Petra had an amused glint in her eyes, "What's going on?" He shifted, his heart was pounding so hard he was surprised she didn't say anything. She was definitely making this awkward on purpose. He bit his lip, "I-I well.. I-I w-was.. you see..."

"T-t-today junior." She mocked. She was having way too much fun with Jess' panicked look. He took a deep breath, "What I meant was.. I was wondering if you wanted to..." He itched his neck and lowered his voice, "Go on a date with me." Petra's eyebrows raised and she fidgeted with excitement. She covered it up with some more teasing, "What was that last part?" He sighed and repeated himself, "Do you want to go out on a date?"

She smirked, "You passed the test. Sure, why not?  What's with the bouquet of flowers... wait, are those flowers? They look weird." She took them from his extended hands. Yes yes yes yes yes YES YES YEESHH! He cheered silently in his head, but kept his cool on the outside as he laughed, "It's cheese. I knew it' be cheesy so..."

Petra laughed making Jess smile. She said, "You're such a dork, you know that?" She grabbed one and ate it, "Not bad." She tossed one to Jess and he ate one. Petra narrowed her eyes, "Wait. We eat together a lot... It's not like that was really dating or anything but.." She blushed and continued with her question, "So why was it so hard for you to ask me out?" Jess thought for a bit, "I just never really saw it as dating before, I guess. This one's at Anderson's on a double date." Petra grinned, "Ooh Anderson's? The fanciest restaurant in town? I see. Wait- did you say double?" Jess nodded, "With Lukas and Jesse." 

Petra laughed, "Nice. I'm looking forward to it as long as you pay." Jess smiled, "Of course I will. I'll be here tomorrow at four." She said, "See you then." She ate another piece of cheese, waved, and slowly shut the door.

Jess sighed and looked around, making sure that nobody was watching, and then leapt into the air and started dancing to finally release his feelings. You did it! You're taking the girl of your dreams out on a real date! That bad girl I've liked for years is going out with me!!!