Author's Note

Well here's to me writing yet another fanfiction

Well here's to me writing yet another fanfiction. Welcome to my usual author's note to any of my followers and to new readers welcome! If I could just take a minute of your time before you go ahead and read this book that would be great.

Now this book will be a crossover between BBC's Merlin and the Harry Potter series. This will follow the timeline of the Harry Potter books. This will just be the first book in the series and follow The Sorcerer's Stone, or Philosopher's Stone for any of you who aren't American.

This series will include the majority of characters from Merlin. Some of which will be at Hogwarts, such as the Knights, and others will appear throughout the series in various other roles.

I would like to point out a few things before you read this story.

First of all this story will not contain any Merthur romance, so I'm going to apologize to any of you Merthur shippers now. There will be plenty of their friendship though, as it being a main focus of the story. This will eventually contain Arwen though not until the later books.

Secondly if you are trying to read this book without watching Merlin, I think that you will be able to manage it but I'm not totally certain. Many things will be explained throughout the series regarding their pasts and other things. You might not get many references and will probably get confused at some parts of the book. It would be best if you watch the series, but I think you could manage without it if you needed to. Though I am not 100% certain.

Now again I would like to thank the incredible -starless for making this cover. It is absolutely stunning and she makes the best covers I've ever seen on Wattpad, no lie.

Hopefully you guys will enjoy it. And if you haven't watched Merlin, maybe this story will make you try it.

Okay that's enough for now. Enjoy the story.