Chapter 1 ( First day of school!)

Lucy's P.O.V
*Ring*
*Ring* .
*Ring*
I woke up at the sound of my alam clock. I checked the time 5:00 am. Why? Because school is around 10 meters away from my house. I walk downstairs to find the one and only Rouge Cheney eating MY breakfast. I know he's my brother and all but seriously bro! You have the guts to eat MY food. I may not look like it but i can actually kick his sorry little ass. "ROUGE!!!" i scream at him. He quickly turns around and by the look in he's eyes his scared for his life. "H-Hey Sis! I was definitely wasn't eating your breakfast...." i was about to punch i'm in the guts until my older sister, Michelle Cheney broke us in time "Now Now children! No fighting in the kitchen! What will mom think when she comes down?!" She screamed/scoffed us. "Well i'm done! I'm just gonna eat at school!" i got to my bedroom to take a bath and put some clothes on. After 10 minutes i was done at everything " Bye mom! Bye dad! Bye Michelle! Im off to school with Rouge!" and with that we walked to school.
*time skip to school because yours truly is to lazy*
We arrived earlier than expected. Since i don't have much to do i went to the library but bumped in to Queen Bitchana herself " Ugh! Watch where your going nerd!" she laughed geez i really want to punch this idiot! "Maybe YOU should watch where your going Slut!" i fought back. "Ugh! Who are you calling 'Slut' blondie" This one is one of her servants her name is Kathryn "Darling,Watch your mouth!" Kathryn defended "Don't you know who your talking to?!" This one is one of them Mina she's one of her followers "Sorry but could you translate what you just said" i say as she got mega pissed and punched me "Stay back nerd!" then the bell rang. I went to class and found my best friend Levy Mcgarden. She's a nerd too. And she looked like she was reading one of her new books by duck ninja the title and it says 'Stronger than you think ' i call her out and she smiles and we read the book until the teacher comes. 18 minutes later Mr. Clive walks in and we greet him "Now class we will have to introduce ourselves now let's start with *points to Lucy* you darling" i immediately go to the front and i say "Hello everyone my name is Lucille Sabrina H. Cheney Daughter of Jude Cheney and Layla Cheney. I am 18 years old and i like to read,Swim and study every type of subject" i said as i smiled and then sat back down to my seat.
*Time skip: Lunch*
I was walking to the cafeteria when i noticed a pink haired idiot was walking to my direction in all honesty i eventually walked passed him and ate at the roof tops to eat and then sing.

Natsu's P.O.V
I continued walking and thought about that girl who didn't even flinch when she saw the almighty bad boy walk to her and just walk past me?! I went to my table with my friends and girlfriend "Natsu darling!Come sit with me!" yelled my girlfriend Lissana and hugged me and sat next to her and her friends Kathryn and Ashley. "Natsu,A blond nerd bullied me earlier......" she said trailing off "....She was wearing Black thick glasses and a blue sweatshirt..." then Rouge Spitted his average 15mm black coffee "Was she walking to the library?!" He asked and she replied "Yes and she called me names!" then Rouge flinched as the same girl before grabbed his collar. She said "Rouge, WHERES THE MONEY YOU OWE ME FOR EATING MY FOOD!!! I WOULD HAVE PUNCHED YOU SQUARE IN THE FACE IF MICHELLE HAD'NT STOPPED ME FROM!!" She yelled at him making him flinch even more "S-Sis i-uhh help!" He begged us "But first WHO is she?" Asked Jellal. He replied "This is my younger sister Lucille Sabrina H. Cheney also known as Lucy. Also known as The biggest nerd in school" he sighed in defeat "NOW THE MONEY?!" she screamed at him as he passed her the money "Thank you! That won't be enough though. You have to wear IT!" She laughed as rouge looked scared for his life and i? I wasn't believing it The one and only Rouge Cheney, The one who never takes orders from anyone, The one who would beat the living crap out everyone and would never be scared of anyone actually is being bossed around by the biggest nerd in the whole damn school! I JUST?! "Now remember Michelle is going to pick us up in the lamborghini ok?" and then she left "WAS I IMAGINING ROUGE BEING BOSSED AROUND BY THE NERD OR YOU ALL SAW IT HAPPEN AND SHE SAID THEIR SISTER WAS GOING TO PICK THEM UP IN A LAMBORGHINI?!" Gray screamed causing everyone to look at us. I sighed and nodded and the gang just nodded.

*Time Skip: After class and when Michelle picks them up*
Lucy's P.O.V
I walked over to my sisters 100 million dollar lamborghini. My dad had bought it for her 18th birthday "Lucy! Rouge! C'mon!" Michelle yelled. I got in and waited for Rouge 10 minutes later Rouge came in with His gang and Lissana's.I sat in the front while He and his gang sat in the back. "Lucy,What happened at school?" Michelle asked with her casual sweet tone "I made Rouge give me money for eating my breakfast..And made him wear IT!" I laughed at the last part. And so did Elle (Michelle's Nickname) Rouge just shouted and we continued to laugh at his embarrassment. "Cause Rouge that's what you get for eating Our little devil's breakfast!" She said in a-matter-of-fact tone. I just laughed "Well i ate her unlimited stack of chocolate and she never beat me up!" He shouted. "YOU ATE MY STACH?!" I screamed with venom leaking in my voice and with an pissed expression when we got home everyone stared at the 18 story mansion "Were home!" I yelled as Virgo walked to me and grabbed our bags. We entered the house i immediately punched Rouges face and he was down "That's for eating my chocolates!" I walked over to my Xbox 360 and played forever while the others looked at me weirdly Rouges gang looked surprised at my actions while My siblings just sweat dropped "Rouge! I dare you to beat me at everything!" I challenged him "Heh! Payback!" 2 hours later he lost to me! Hahahaha! "Michelle-sama! Madam has requested you to go to her study!" Called Virgo

*5 Hours later*
We ate in the dining room with Rouge,Natsu,Michelle,Me,Lissana,Kathryn,Ashley,
Mina,Xena,Sting,Gray,Levy,Gajeel,Jellal,Erza,Mom and more (the gang) i started eating my food when mom asked me "Lucille How has your brother treated you?" My response "Well he's a jerk and ate my food" mom laughed with Elle the gang looked dumbfounded "Lu-chan? What did he do now?" Levy asked "He ate my breakfast!" i pouted and levy laughed "Hey uh guys little help" Said Coldie "Well....." She explained everything. "Yo Bumblebee! What happened to you?! You look like you've been beaten up!" i asked my obnoxious cousin "Rouge beat me for calling him emo!" he said "ROUGE?!" i asked him looking terrified he answered saying stupid nonsense. Well my life is completely raged. I quickly excused sting and i too clean his cuts.

TBC! GOMEN FOR THE LATE UPDATE
MY LIFE PROBLEMS

WORD COUNT:1306 words
New record! Bye guys! See you next chapter!