Chapter 14

The alpha team drove the cart to the abandoned house where the hideout people were. Snoopy, and Wolf got into the sniper positions, and aimed at two people. Harry Potter and Big Boss were going straight in.

He kicked the door down, and got down. They began shooting furiously, killing each person at a time.

"NO MERCY TO ANYONE OF THEM!" He commanded.

The snipers took one by one, making sure they were dead, they shot on in the leg, then through the head.

Shi Jin killed at least 7 people, cutting, and slitting their throats, making sure they became a skeleton.

By the time they were done, the leader was left. He had a gun in his hand, but he was in the corner with Shi Jin, and Harry Potter cornering him.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked.

"You threatened to kill some people I love. I made sure you never touch them." He smiled.

"How did you know."

"I have my ways, and you do. The only way to keep your mouth shut, is to murder you."

"Please! Spare me, I will never forget this lesson!"

"You won't have another lesson to teach after today."

He pulled the trigger, and blood spattered on the wall. They backed away, and ran out of the house in style.

They returned to base, while people gave them strange looks. They were asked questions, but as part of the alpha team, you never reveal a secret.
--------------------
Mo Yeon and Fatima adjusted to their new home in Korea. Fatima goes to school everyday, and she's improving in korean now. She can actually talk with Mo Yeon and have a full conversation. Money isn't a problem for now, since she makes a lot.

Mo Yeon just works, takes care of Fatima. But through out these weeks since she returned, she could t stop thinking about the man who saved her.

She truthfully missed him a lot, and wondered how he was doing. Oh, why was she even thinking about that? He's getting married to someone who's ten times better then her.

She always took night shifts, and went home during the day to be with Fatima. She did over a hundred surgeries since In the emergency department. No matter how many times she asked for more blood, no matter who many times she held a scalpel, she couldn't stop thinking.
-------------------
After a few weeks of the mission, team alpha spoke nothing about it. Shi Jin has to leave Urk first, because he was meeting his future wife.

He landed safely in Korea, and saw his father. He hugged his father, and they had a good pep talk. In car, Shi Jin changed to his tux, and fixed himself a bit.

His father drove him to a fancy restaurant, and he saw a girl in a black off shoulder dress waiting for him.

"Sorry for being late." He sat himself down. He looked in the woman in front of him, and he could see pure elegance.

She wore an off shoulder dress in black, had brown hair, little off the shoulders, had plumped rose lips.

"My name is Yoo Shi Jin, nice to meet you." He greeted.

"My name is Lee So Hye, the pleasure is all mine." She smiled.

"So, I heard you are the daughter of my father's retired commander."

"Ah yes. My father retired, and wanted me to follow in his footsteps."

"Do you like being a soldier?"

"Yes, very much. I enjoy being a soldier for my country." She showed no emotion.

"Are we to get married?"

"Yes, I hope we have a happy life together." She laughed.

"Me too." He faked laugh.

"Let me guess. This is an arranged marriage, and you have no intention of marrying me. You recently had a girlfriend, and you broke up with her because you had no choice to but to marry me."

Shi Jin's jaw opened wide, in total surprise.

"Guess I'm right." She chuckled.

"How did you know?"

"Your face shows no interest in me."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's normal, but I was disappointed in you. All the men I met, have never had a spark with me. When I first saw you, I saw a kind hearted man."

"Thank you, very much. But, I do not have feelings for you."

"This is the saddest part in life, is that our hands are tied."

"I guess you read people's mind."

"I have an ability."she joked.

"Let's try to get along, since we will get married."

"Omo, are you proposing already?" She gasped.

Shi Jin went on one knee, and opened a box with a ring inside.

"So Hye, the moment I walked in I loved you. Please be the partner to my life."

"Yes!"

They hugged, and gave a quick peck. I guess the marriage is official. All that wonders, the ring Shi Jin didn't buy. His father did.