Once Too Soon

"What The Fuck? Aisa why the fuck you naked and shit, girl put some clothes on and you know there's no locked doors in this house, smelling like ass and Cheetos yo ass too young for this shit girl ! " said Rob as he glanced across the room looking for anything suspicious.

Just before Rob walks out the room he notice Asia's closet door slightly moves forward , Rob heads over to the door Asia runs to him trying to stop Rob from opening the closet door ,but it was too late he snatched open the closet door to find a fourteen year old boy with a gun pointed to his head.

"JADEN NOO !" Asia yelled falling to her knees in fear and shock , suddenly Rob makes a move twards Jaden that spooks him -BANG!

Gunshot was fired, Jaden shot Rob in the head. A good majority of Rob's head was splashed across the room and on Aisa.

Aisa didn't say anything I guess she was too traumatized to cry ,all she was able to do at that moment was sit on the Floor and stare in disbelief .

Jaden wrapped the gun with one of Aisa's shirts out the closet and ducked off to the back door leaving Aisa on her room floor. Jaden was still in his boxers with his pants in his armpit, but Jaden didn't run so far he got to the corner and ran head-on with a car.

The impact was a instant kill, separating his head ,and leg from his body....

★Lavijar W.★

Well As You Can See This Is My First Story -Just A Lil Something To Kill Time ... More Stories To Come ; )