Lazy bum

....SKIP RIDE HOME......

"mell what do you want to watch"i almost yelled then realized she was next to me.

She made that cute thinking face and I mean cute. you know the one where your tongue kinda hangs out and your eyebrows furrow ya that one.

"Hmmm I downt know" she said finally after what seemed like ages.

"Well how about we go to the movie rental place"

"Fine"she said kinda disappointed that we had to leave. I was to I mean come on UGH I have to walk to my car and then actually get in it.(insert very sad face).

..............time skip.................

"Ok so we have 4 movies I think that's enough for now" said no one appear you because she jut kept running around looking or another movie she liked.

"Mell we have to go now unless you don't want to watch any movies because we still have to pick up snacks" I said in the most stern voice I could which I probably failed at.

"B..but I downt have enough movies yet mommy"

I still can't believe she calls me mommy I mean I know it's been a year but still. yes I know what your thinking She was only a year old almost when you took her in. Yes yes she was.

"If you get one more movie you won't be able to finish them all"

"Fine" she said with probably the most saddest face I have ever seen.

"Ok let's go check them out then we can go party how does that sound just us" I said after kneeling down and grabbing her.

after checking the movies out we were walking out well technically I was walking mell was skipping.

"Ahh" I did that weird girly squeak thingy as I fell running into something or should I say someone. I should really stop spacing out like that.

"Are we always going to meet like this"asked a deep very sexy voice above me.